Crochet hats and sets! New sets for caleb added

Hi all! Trying to raise a bit of dollie money. So I crocheted up some hats and sweater sets to sell. I usually just crochet for my local hospital but decided to sell a bit so I can buy rosebud while she’s still in stock. Zoe and Bindi modeled a couple so you can see general size and how they look on. The yellow one with flowers is a little bigger, newborn size. The rest are preemie size. Hats are preemie or small newborn and have some stretch to them. Couldn’t get the pics to post so posting a link to album and prices should be above each pic plus actual shipping. Thanks for looking! Just wanted to add that I have a smoke free home! And that Zoe is about 17 inches long, 12 inches around under her arms and around her head , feet are 2 1/2 inches.

Sent you a PM!
Joy

I would love to have the grey and pink set in photo #16. How much would shipping cost to the 76087 zip code?

Thanks,

Carmen

Hi Carmen,
The pink and grey is pending. I will be making more sets soon. I ran out of yarn! But am going to be restocking and starting again in just a few days. Lucky for me Wal-mart has gotten their yarn re-stocked finally!

Hi
I wanted to say that the outfits I ordered from you arrived VERY quickly! Unfortunately my computer died and couldn’t let you know!
The outfits are BEAUTIFUL, they fit Clara Morgan perfectly! I am totally thrilled with them, and will want to order more in the future.
Carmen…I got the little pink and grey one and it is totally DARLING…worth waiting for for sure!
Thanks again for a lovely purchase and I am serious that I will want more later in the year.
hugs and thanks
joy

Oh, I am still very interested and hope to get a PM soon telling me that my set is ready! I am glad that they are beautiful and that you like them, Joy.

Carmen

Sent you a PM… #18 if it is still available please…

Thank you so much, Joy! I happy you like them! I would love to see your babies in them. And I would be happy to make you more later. I love crocheting!

I should have a couple of the pink and grey ready very soon! Maybe a day or two… Had a bit of a delay with a family emergency… My sister had to go to Oklahoma with her daughter for some tests so I went over to watch her other three! My 3 plus her other 3 equals busy!!!

— Begin quote from “jeslilmax”

Thank you so much, Joy! I happy you like them! I would love to see your babies in them. And I would be happy to make you more later. I love crocheting!

I should have a couple of the pink and grey ready very soon! Maybe a day or two… Had a bit of a delay with a family emergency… My sister had to go to Oklahoma with her daughter for some tests so I went over to watch her other three! My 3 plus her other 3 equals busy!!!

— End quote

Oh, my! You have been busy… no problem. Just PM me when you have one of the grey and pink ones ready.

Thanks!

Carmen

I got my sweater set , yellow bunny ear hat and the boys white and blue strip hat today ! jeslilmax, i love them!!! What a beautiful job you did!! Ladies these are a must to have. Thank-You soooooooooooooo very much!!!

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

Oh, my! You have been busy… no problem. Just PM me when you have one of the grey and pink ones ready.

Thanks!

Carmen

— End quote

Sharon -

My sweater set arrived today and I cannot believe how beautiful it is - thank you so much! Anyone considering ordering a set, you will not be dissappointed!

Thanks again,

Carmen

Aww thank you so much! I’m happy you liked them and they arrived safely. Happy to have made them for you ladies! I have some more I am working on small enough for caleb… Should have a couple posted later today, if anyone is interested?

Hi all! I just added three new sets. Little Caleb was my model this time. Poor little guys not finished being painted but I put him together long enough to model! Hope you like!