Cyber Monday Is EXTRA SPECIAL!

Folks, for Cyber Monday I just put ALL of our “in stock” First Quality Kits on sale at HALF PRICE!

I’ve never done this before, and it will last only a few hours. As Monday progresses, more and more of the kits will be removed from the sale, so it will not get any better than it is now.

Again, this is for our “in stock” First Quality kits. These are the ones on our “Gallery Page”, here:

Gallery - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

At the time of this writing, they were ALL on sale, but beginning in a few hours from now, they will start to be taken off sale one at a time.

The kits in shortest supply will be taken off sale first (many are in short supply right now).

Wishing everyone an exciting Cyber Monday!

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

13 Likes

Thank you!

Ughhh! I’m limiting myself to one and I just can’t pick. Whose everyone’s favorite realborn??

2 Likes

June and Jade lol

1 Like

I splurged and bought Jennie Awake, I am sooo excited! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I’m getting Dominic @Katinafleming.

2 Likes

Oh no!

1 Like

I adore Dominic he is one of my all time faves! You are going to love him! I made mine a girl, but you can go either way easy with him!

2 Likes

Dominic was my favorite realborn to make. He painted himself. And I’ve never seen a bad version of him. I don’t think it’s possible to mess him up. I want to make another one eventually…after I paint all these other must have kits. There are too many temptations for me to stick with repeating a kit. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the sale but ------I totally blew it, I was not going to buy or look at any new sculpts no matter what was on sale! Now I have pressed the buy button and have Jennie awake and asleep, Alexa and a Ginger with bodies on the way.I have no self control :scream: well some I stopped at 4 and I am not looking again.

4 Likes

I’ve pretty much given up on self control. I have more kits than I can ever make. But they keep making more, so I keep buying more. :tired_face:

1 Like

I am not buying anything else!! :wink:

1 Like

I’m making mine a girl. I’m so excited to start painting him! @Katinafleming I’ve seen so many cute Dominic reborns. What are you painting now?

1 Like

I am painting Quinn, well actually rooting him, will be done tonight then I am going to start Dean. I got him from @Katinafleming. He will be my first preemie! I couldn’t pass up Jennie either, even after my hubby asked me not to buy any more kits. But I have sold all of my babies, my nursery is empty and he is impressed with the money lol. So he did not protest at all. Keep us updated on your babies wip!

2 Likes

I agree you will love Dominic. He’s such a beautiful baby and a nice size to hold❤️

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see Dean. He’s an adorable preemie and rare to see. Wasn’t he a doll from the rose show? I will and hopefully once my genesis paints arrive, I can get to work! I just need an oven and we’re making reborns haha.

1 Like

Thank you! He looks so adorable and snuggly. I was convinced after seeing him with a reborn artist on YouTube. First Katina persuaded me and then the same day he’s on a new YouTube video? I definitely needed to buy him.

2 Likes

He sure was! I am hoping to get him done relatively quick so I can get him up for sale before the holiday season is past!
I bet you are itching to get started!

1 Like

I can’t wait! No more lint and dust weehaw! Just love the longer working times and it’s more forgiving than air dry.

1 Like

I bought all the air dry paints. I know I am going to prefer my genesis but I do not want to have to bake toddlers, too stressful! So I want to learn to use the air dry just for them.

1 Like