Different vinyls

Maybe sturdier?

2 Likes

no idea, I sold the kits, some pre orders I canceled when invoiced, after I saw the kits in person and canceled all my custom orders, after showing the blank kits to my buyers. study the kit to make sure you like it first… the head is very small in person, limbs are big, and body is strangely square… I won’t sign my name to something like that. No idea where the vinyl is from, haven’t seen it before or after??? maybe Spain, I am starting to see kits say made in Spain?? don’t know… just look at the blank kit, we all like something different :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Thank you for this, it’s really helpful. I didn’t look past the cute face.

1 Like

I find the peachy vinyl stinks to.

I think it’s sold because the German vinyl is phthalate free. The EU has more stringent environmental controls. Not sure why it’s so absorbent?

Is it an LDC kit? They are softer/rubbery and I don’t think baking is recommended.

1 Like

I actually turned a ladys order down a few days ago because the kit she wanted wasnt a BB.Im for sure spoiled

1 Like

Its frustrating to spend so much money and then have flaws!!

2 Likes

Not this one.

2 Likes

I was wrong on the vinyl… one of my regular custom buyers really wants a set of the Cammi/Juliette twins, so I am making them for her for Christmas, ordered the kits and they changed the vinyl… it is reg German vinyl color now, wanted to let you know :slight_smile: So you can buy sep limbs and just use the head if you want, will match Anne Timmerman Katie Marie limbs…I don’t know how to write you privately on this forum, hope you read this

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the update!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

good you saw it, I felt so bad , I didn’t know they changed the creepy grey vinyl LOL

1 Like

Maybe people complained, grey vinyl seems like it would take a lot of work to bring “alive”!

maybe! I have been racking my brain what I was going to do with that grey rubber. . was planning on yellow washes, ect… so happy it is changed <3

1 Like

I need Cammi and Julieta to make my sister and me. She was always a smiling baby. I was always serious. First time I saw those kits I saw a kit match. :heart:

PNG

3 Likes