Edit. Turning this thread into a reborn redo thr

What an awful thing to happen. That had to be heartbreaking. You have done such a wonderful job on making this baby beautiful.

2 Likes

I was heartbroken. All my years of doing this and I have only had that happen one other time. To an Angelica torso.

I’m grateful that I have a leg to replace it and it won’t delay the doll by much. I want to make sure she gets home by Christmas so i Wil be working around the clock in the morning.

1 Like

Looks like you are working around the clock tonight.

1 Like

Pretty much! Lol

1 Like

You did a great thing and a great job!!!

1 Like

Done!!

13 Likes

What an improvement! You are the best Santa this year!!!

1 Like

Great job. Pretty baby. I hope the little girl’s mother sends you some pictures. Would love to see their reaction.

1 Like

Big improvement there. I’m sure they will be thrilled.

1 Like

Shipped her home today. Picked up a second outfit to go along with the green dress

11 Likes

Fabulous re-do on her.

1 Like

Wow, what a beautiful job! She looks brand new!

1 Like

Wonderful makeover!! That little girl will be thrilled with her new baby. :blush:

1 Like

What a sweet thing that is to do!!! God delights a cheerful giver and that is what you are!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Now did you ship her in a long box or “fold” her for a Priority box? I never like doing that and thinking of changing from Priority boxes. idk.

2 Likes

I use larger boxes. I make them sit kinda. Legs bent like they are sitting. But not priority boxes. They are just too small. Imo

1 Like

She is so pretty and I love her outfits. You did such a good thing and her mother will never forget your kindness and generosity.

1 Like