Fairy Kits

Maddie, get with me Thursday here or on FB (catherine wilborn) I know of a reasonable priced Violet Fairy. I don’t subscribe to that stuff, overpricing a doll kit, sorry to those of you who do. A kit means much more to me then what it’s sold out value can bring in. I didn’t purchase it for that and it’s not fair to who I did purchase it from to double, triple the price. I am not a perfect person, I sold my Sharlamae kit for more than I paid, but I still feel guilty to this day for it. And yes, I bought a LLE kit for more than what it went for, but that won’t happen again. (off my soapbox sorry. :frowning: ) :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness that would be amazing thank you! I am still super limited in funds at the moment so depending on price I may have to pass, but I will definitely message you on Thursday for more info! You wouldn’t also happen to know of anyone with a Clara Fairy would you? I love both those kits so much.

I made Clara however she sat in my store for almost a year before she sold. I made Violet and Whisper and those ones sold within a few months. I have Ira in my stash of kits and a few small ones. Ira is super cute even in kit form, and I fell in love. I just don’t have a lot of luck selling them in my shop. That is why I didn’t buy the one for Laura Eagles even though I love her kits.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be worried about selling them, they would be keepers for me. I don’t really like alternative kits but for some reason I just love the idea of having a baby elf that I could take to Ren Faire. That’s probably the one place I would feel comfortable taking a reborn in public.

1 Like

They are really cute. I enjoyed having Clara or at least dressing her and taking pictures. I am not a collector so when I look at a kit is all about selling. Or giving it to my mom. I enjoy them while they are with me and then off they go to spread joy to their new family.:grinning:

1 Like