Feeling deflated

I know we all have these times over different things. We just have to tell ourselves that we will do this… In my case, I have to tell myself that I WILL do better. :slight_smile: But you are already a very good reborner. I only wish I could paint hair like that… Another thing I have noticed about people in the past is that if they can’t afford something at the time they will find some other excuse to use rather than admit they do not have the funds at the time. I know that sounds weird, but it does happen. I don’t know anything about the person you contacted, though… I admire your work.

1 Like

Your hair is gorgeous. It seems that people either love or hate painted hair, no matter how good it is. Maybe she just has a stronger preference for rooted hair?

2 Likes

His hair is beautiful! You did an awesome job! :heart:

1 Like

I like it. The color and wave is lovely. Paint red hair us my favorite.

1 Like

Your hair painting is amazing, she was just making excuses! He will find a loving mommy–she never deserved him.

1 Like

Say what?! What’s she smoking?! His hair looks great and very realistic!!!

2 Likes

Those ladies on Christine’s page using her tutorial blow me away. I have to double take every time! lol

the blond wip from Veronica Lale is amazing!

And Christine’s belly plate “sample” hair painting in darker colors is outstanding!

5 Likes

Where can we see these examples Jenni??

The group is closed not sure if people can still join or if the admin has to approve? But this is the page

She sells a tutorial and the material (ultimate fusion paint)
https://www.dollssoreal.com/products/christine-wooleys-hair-tutorial-set-3d-reborn-hair-painting

This is the sample she was asking opinions on

Here is her page you can see her work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup. These are the mind boggling kinds I’m talking about, but I’d be happy if I could paint hair as well as @cajuncuties.

3 Likes

@cajuncuties I am a proud owner of one of your babes. Trust me… she is misssing out on one of the most beautiful babies ever. You are remarkable. Her loss. Your work is impeccable. Brush it off and find that baby a momma!

2 Likes

WOW, that dark hair painting is awesome, might have to get this tutorial when it comes out.

3 Likes

I’m trying to brave it and use the blonde on Brooklyn when I finish Chase.
Do you know where we can get additional blonde paints when we use what’s up in the tutorial packet?

1 Like

What? Definitely not what I was expecting when I saw the pics.
It looks great, she’s missing out!

1 Like

I keep practicing and practicing and I can’t get hair painting. I also think your painted hair looks realistic. I wish mine looked that good. I got two new very inexpensive practice heads to continue trying. I want to get Christina Wooley’s brown hair tutorial and paint set when it comes out.
My hands are not in good shape and even though I actually love rooting, its not something I can do all the time so i really need to learn to paint hair.

1 Like

I hope to get the kit for the dark hair when it comes out.

3 Likes

I am not sure. But if you message Christine she may answer you.

1 Like

Hey I am working hard to get hair right and you nailed it. Don’t feel defeated, celebrate, thats awesome.

1 Like

Thanks for the links Jenni. I have not had time to be online much this weekend :slight_smile: @marleeton the fb group Jenni posted the links for is where I got those photos.

1 Like

thanks @AmandasBabies, I joined a couple hours ago and already approved.

2 Likes