I used Instamorph moldable plastic plus the pigment pack (I got it relatively inexpensively on Amazon) for his webbing and other features. I experimented with different ways to attach it, but in the end the best, easiest, and most secure way was to just place it on the vinyl while it was still hot and it adhered on its own. It’s surprisingly difficult to remove from the vinyl once cooled. There was definitely a learning curve, but it’s forgiving (before sticking it to the vinyl anyway) because if you don’t like the way a piece turned out, just reheat it in water and try again. I learned to keep a pot of water boiling on the stove, and then just dip a piece in the water for a few seconds when I wanted to tweak something. It was a lot of trial and error, but I’m pleased with how he turned out!