Fur baby thread!

I’d say eight weeks judging by this pic. He’s going to be stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Probably between 6-8weeks, by the size, but the vet will know with touching the skull and the teeth.

1 Like

@RebornsbyCaro @Leabelle His face is super full and fluffy and the body is very small and undernourished. I’m hoping he will make it and I can fatten him up. That face I couldn’t say no to!!!

Please give us updates !

I will check the gums out in the morning. He’s resting pretty peacefully now and has some mashed up wet down kitty food and some water. I’m thinking I may have to shave him in a few small spots. I don’t want him to be cold though!

Oh I will!

1 Like

Also I am worried about the swollen lymph node on his little neck :disappointed_relieved:

Thank God for people like you. He’ll probably bounce back in no time

Few picks of my cat she loves the sink, bath tub she loves the water. She also likes to play with the string from balloons and full of personality she is a year old

12 Likes

:heartpulse:

Please keep us updated about this little fellow. Thank you for taking him in.

@katy777

Soooooo cute!!!

My cats are asleep in all photos and are cross.maine coons, the largest cat breed in the world! They are not even half the weight of a full coonie. They are mostly fur though!

Thank you

She’s adorable!

@RebornsbyCaro @Leabelle

The young prince is looking a little more bright eyed after a night of food and water. The vet says to come get wormer while we are waiting to get in and we will go from there.

9 Likes

Took these pics last night. They finally have their summer haircuts done

13 Likes

Aww so glad to hear he seems to perking up a bit. And yes, he will most likely have parasites.

Thabk you so much for the update :heart:

1 Like

Thanks

This kitty been blessed!!

1 Like