Fur baby thread!

If you’re on fb and want to see new photos of our pups I just posted some, they now have their eyes open :slight_smile: https://www.facebook.com/amanda.derrick.359/media_set?set=a.2380304258693087&type=3

1 Like

For the ones who don’t use fb. Did not want y’all to miss out on the cuteness :heart: We have Wendy, Reign, Stormy, Sunshine and Thunder is the boy in last photo.

10 Likes

Beautiful Puppies!

Awe. Your puppies are cute!

So cute!

Update:
Stormy (affectionately known as Catboy) is growing up to be a fine young man. You would never know he was so sick just a few short weeks ago! He’s nearly doubled in size!

9 Likes

Ahhh he looks soooo soft !

That is one Cool Cat!

So I’m sure everyone’s tired of hearing me post about trying to save up for my service dog puppy by now :rofl: But I thought I would share some pics of this spring’s litter. My puppy will have a different mom, but I believe it’ll be the same dad. Not entirely sure, but it’s the same breeder. I just sold a doll so I can put down the deposit, which means I’ll have the puppy in the fall if I am lucky and can save up in time, or next spring. SO excited!

7 Likes

They are so sweet! I just want to kiss all over that one on the bottom!

1 Like

Right! So precious! They’re so pretty and they look super soft!

1 Like

They are beautiful! Congratulations on selling your doll!!:balloon::two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh I love golden retriever’s!! There beautiful. I hope you can get one!! How much are they?

1 Like

He definitely looks like a maine coon!

I got Romilly today and one of my crazy cats (Trooper) tried to sleep inside the tiny box they sent him in…hes really tiny btw.

3 Likes

Isn’t that mama gorgeous! Dad is a beautiful white standard poodle. They’re 1350 CAD so a little over 1000 USD.

Yah, I bought “2” different beds for my kitty and would yah no it, he’d rather sleep in the box I brought home from Costco! So, I put a pillow in it! :joy:

4 Likes

I think that’s just a cat thing! Cats love boxes, my two cats will fight over a box neither of them can fit in :rofl: My foster cat has no interest in sleeping in them usually but he likes to hit them with his paws to make noise in the middle of the night.

Here is an update on my puppy I’m getting in a few weeks. Had his first schnauzer cut.

10 Likes

Aww buddy! He looks so sad :rofl: His haircut looks good though!

1 Like