Fur baby thread!

Cute

My parents used to have a donkey and he would go around the yard and take all the plants out of the pots and set them to the side very nicely. He didnā€™t eat them, just took them out of the pots hahhaha. Good ol Fred.

2 Likes

Love Lokiā€™s nose!

1 Like

:joy: my Bill just eat everything he sees green :heart::goat:

Really?! So everyone who saw the ad thought it was a girl?

Beautiful pics, though!

1 Like

Heā€™s beautiful! Love the orange kitties!

Both cuties! My mom had a Maine coon that passed 3 weeks ago at almost 15 yrs old :frowning:

Well his part there was pretty much black, just the color of the skin. In STARK contrast to the rest of him. I guess they thought it didnā€™t make a pretty picture haha!!

1 Like

Me too! His markings are what drew me to him when we were picking from his litter.

My two babies. Best company in the world

18 Likes

Your boy has such a cute face, he looks so happy with himself :rofl: And him sitting on your lap is so funny, heā€™s so relaxed lol
I donā€™t have any pets that cuddle. Jimmy will sit on me sometimes but he doesnā€™t like being touched so I donā€™t enjoy it because heā€™s always a second away from attacking me. He doesnā€™t know how to accept affection lol hereā€™s him sitting on my shoulder. Not comfortable because heā€™s very chubby and heavy

10 Likes

Thank you xx

1 Like

Was Cam a pomeranian? Spooky if so because I have maine coon cross cats and a pomeranian dog :wink:.
Im loving how big your cat is already :sparkling_heart:, he is gorgeous and quite a pure cross.
My ginger is huge but not as heavy as your boy and an adult, also the largest of my three connie crosses. :blush:

Funny how some kittyā€™s love to switch to attack mode. Ours loved running in from nowhere and killing your feet in the recliner. Maybe you can eventually get yourself a cuddly fur baby

1 Like

Lol mine is always in attack mode :rofl: I certainly hope we can, eventually.

1 Like

Yes, he was a Pomeranian BUT he was BIG for a pom with longer legs and nose & large ears lol but I loved that about him especially his big ears. His parents were quite small though. Aww nice!!

If I am not mistaken his mom was pure. She was 21 lbs and FLUFFY!! Not sure about dad. He was given to me by the owner who has the mom.

This is mom

14 Likes

@Tessa I love Charle! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you! we fell in love with this breed 20 years ago, with our first two kittens,Charley and Henri (sadly now live in our hearts forever) they have the sweetest , silliest personalities, like little puppies that never grow up

1 Like

These cats are so gorgeous!

1 Like

Maine Coons are so beautiful!

1 Like