Fur baby thread!

So sweet!

1 Like

Aww poor billy. :grin:I was telling the kids that now we just need a cow for the rest of te grass. :joy::joy:My Billy just keeps the edges of the fence clean and trims the trees. We still have to cut the grass, but he helps and the kids love him. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

I love you fur family. Great pics!!!

1 Like

See what i meanā€¦never far from me when im homeā€¦lol my little Tyson is such a mamas girl!!!

10 Likes

We had 25 chickens, but they were or eating, not laying. Loved our chickens, and it was difficult to eat them :frowning: They were very friendly

3 Likes

Thanks!

I just inherited this poor fur baby from my neighbor who found him. He needs lots of help. Iā€™m going to go to the vet tomorrow and see what they can do for him. Please wish us luck! I just couldnā€™t say no! Heā€™s a little matted and roughed up looking and has a swollen lymph node on his neck. And he was all alone :disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

Oh poor little thing ! He looks so affraid !

Omg. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adorable!

I guess the neighborhood cats had been messing with him and he seems to have maybe been attacked by something at some point. Heā€™s in a crate with food and water for the night. Iā€™m anxious to see what tomorrow brings. He purred so loud when I snuggled him!

3 Likes

Aww poor baby!! Just makes me want to give extra loven!! Nice modified litter pan!

Poor thing! Very adorable, even matted!!

1 Like

Awe, poor kitty. He is soooo cute!

Kitty looks very heavy!! And not happy being photographed :joy:

Aww what a sweet little fluffernuff. Glad to hear you are taking him to the vet. Kittens that young still rely on the mom to groom /clean them. Thank you for looking after him. :heart::cat:

@RebornsbyCaro Do you have any idea how old this kitty may be? I am thinking around 5 weeks, but Iā€™m not super experienced with kitties. He has sharp teeth, thatā€™s for sure! But Iā€™m wondering if he may need formula still.

Another pic because cuteness

8 Likes

Hard to say. Iā€™d have to look at his teeth! Lol
Iā€™d guess by the color of his eyes that his 6 maybe seven weeks old. Iā€™d offer him canned cat food every three or four hours. You might even need to add some water to that if he doesnt know how to chew. Kittens that age can go into fatal hypoglycemia pretty fast. How are his gums? Do they look pale? If so, you can rub some honey on them.

1 Like