Giving Thanks

I can’t begin to say how lucky of a wife I am. My hubby loves me and I love him to the moon and back. I am so thankful to his coworkers for their quick thinking and to the EMTs for their quick response. All the staff at the hospital come in to see the miracle. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

My SIL’s FB post about my dear hubby.:heart:

My brother is a walking miracle…LAD artery(widow maker) was 90% blocked! If his boss didnt know CPR he wouldnt be with us! Crashed 2x in ambulance and shocked back. Compressions on table while getting stent, but less than 24 hours later he is sitting up in chair, good color, talking and ready to go home! Overall WOW! Cardiac rehab - Lifestyle changes is whats in his future! Thank you for all the prayers! Make sure you tell your family and friends you love them often, tomorrow is never guarenteed! :sparkling_heart:

Prayers of thanks going out now.

Wonderful!! You both are so lucky!

Oh my gosh! :flushed: Glad he’s okay!

God is good!

Wow! So glad he pulled through and they were able to stent it. Will keep you both in my prayers!

Yep, Miracle Man. So happy he is ok!

Thanks to you gals for all your support and good wishes. We celebrated our 22 anniversary Monday. Hoping for many more!

This is so true – that we should be careful to tell those we love that we do love them. I am so sorry this has happened, but so thankful for this miracle. God is always on the throne and always takes care of things. Those arteries like that can kill a person so fast! Just the story told by your SIL proves that. How he crashed 2X, and all the other measures taken. We do have good cardiologists and heart surgeons here in this area, but they can only do so much. So, SO thankful, cajuncuties, that all is well. That is just so scary.

Wow! God is an awesome God and definitely not finished with your hubby yet :slight_smile: prayers continued for speedy recovery!

Wow, that’s amazing. So glad he is still with us.

Prayers! I sure am glad he’s doing so well.

Sending up prayers of Thanksgiving for your husband and family. The Lord is Good!!!

I am so happy to hear he is making a recovery. Give him lots of kisses and hugs.

Oh wow so sorry this has happened but thrilled that someone knew what to do. Sounds like he is on the road to recovery. Thank the Lord!