Going - going - gone bonkers

I can’t do any reborning and I hate it! I’m in KY without my reborn stuff - I had no idea I would be here this long! We came home for Labor Day and then “things” popped up that needed taken care of. My DH HAD to go on to WV without me - I assumed I would be able to join him fairly soon, but then, there was the hurricane (they were expecting a bad time of it in southern WV), then a couple other things here that I had to do - I will be here probably the ENTIRE MONTH of October - without my reborning!!! ARRRGGGHHH :scream:

Oh NOOOOOO! :open_mouth: Can you order a kit and a few paints so you don’t go nutz!!!

No! I don’t have an oven here, don’t have my ring light, nothing!!! No brushes, no supplies at all.

Boooooo :frowning_face:

That stinks!! Maybe you could order a starter air dry set and one kit, just for this month?

What??? Did you hear me I have NOTHING. No Mona Lisa thinner, no thinner at all…no oven…I guess I could try air dry paint now but I have no idea how to use them and besides that, I don’t have any! :upside_down_face:

For another whole month? Major withdrawal. I took my stuff when I went to the hospital for a couple of days.

Now thats the stuff nightmares are made of!
binge some netflix and hopefully the time will go by quickly!

@jeanhai Tell me about it! We were only supposed to be here a couple days!