Good or bad

So just wondering what kits are your likes and dislikes ? Mine is Brittany which I have done but seems like her face looks to grown up. Just wondering about your all experiences. And one of my favorite has been Brooklyn so far.

2 Likes

Newborn June, Jade and Marissa are my favorites. I like Brooklyn’s face, but not her clenched fists(both) one is okay. If I buy her kit again, I will replace with a softer looking hands :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t mind her hands so much. My son’s hands were like that a lot for the first month or so after he was born.

2 Likes

I realize I painted Marrisa and I struggled with her, yet all of you made her so adorable. Now that’s back when I was newer to reborning. I am definitely going to buy her again I just love how all of yours turned out!

2 Likes

I also love Quinn

1 Like

I have overlooked June

I have done three of Jade . She sells really good it seems.

@Lslusher1 Do you sell on Reborns? What is your nursery name?

I haven’t ever sold anywhere but here in my home town. But I’m gonna start. My nursery name is little Blessings by ReRe. I mostly just want it to stay a hobby but it’s a very expensive one at that so I have to sell some to keep having fun lol.

2 Likes

It’s like once I started it’s all I want to do.

1 Like

These are the Jades I have done. image|375x500

9 Likes

Jade is on my wish list! Beautiful babies!

1 Like

My easiest babies to paint so far was Quinn, Dominic Asleep, Johanna, Newborn June Asleep

1 Like

Seem like Logan has been hard for me but I’m about to get to the finish line. He is a gift to my granddaughter. Seems that I have been rooting on his head forever. But I’m using a 46 gauge needle with Slumberland hair so it should be nice when done lol

1 Like

Thanks she is such a realistic baby

1 Like

Have you done good on there?

@Lslusher1 Thank you for sharing They are beautiful. I need to consider Jade too. The list is growing :wink:

2 Likes

This is the only Jade I have painted so far. She makes a lovely reborn.

7 Likes

These comprise my entire wishlist :smiley: I also think I want Darren and Owen.

2 Likes

She is stunning. Love her pink tones so much

1 Like