Has anyone seen

Marita Winters new kit Sweet Carolina? Swoon. That face is so precious! And yes, I already pre ordered mine. HAHA! I may have to save and pay a friend to reborn her for me, since I am still learning. She will be a keeper for sure, I would not be able to part with such a sweet face. Ah, I am so excited to get the kit!

I feel silly for getting this excited over a doll kit, but I seriously was about to buy another kit when I saw her. I had been watching the other for months waiting for it to go on sale and I saw Carolina and had to have her. Spent $30 more than I intended to. LOL! Ah, all these talented artist make it hard for a girl to just choose one. LOL!

If you have not seen the kit look Marita up on Facebook. You will NOT be sorry!

or look here: http://www.winterswhimsies.com/Sweet%20Carolina.html
yes she is cute!!

Oh, I see what you mean. She is hard to pass up. So cute!

I absolutely love her babies. Just hoping she makes another with open eyes sometime soon. I have her Kissable kit but haven’t made it yet. Still practicing on some seconds kits…

I am sad to admit that I had never seen her work before, so when I saw that little girl I checked out her other kits. I think my collection is going to be mostly Marita Winters.

(OliviasMom, thanks for posting a link. There used to be a filter that stopped links to other sellers, so that is why I did not post it.)

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

I absolutely love her babies. Just hoping she makes another with open eyes sometime soon. I have her Kissable kit but haven’t made it yet. Still practicing on some seconds kits…

— End quote

Your granddaughter is so beautiful and her eyes are such a gorgeous shade of blue! I hope she keeps that color, it is SO lovely!

Eek! I was having a bad day and then I checked my email and had a notice about the kit. She is shipping to their warehouse and once in and inspected she will be shipped to those who bought her. I AM SO EXCITED! lol!