I got a Knitting loom set

Thanks after doing the duck rattle I wanted to go for this one as well lol

2 Likes

You should sell these!!! Let me know if you do!!!

4 Likes

Okay this is even cuter if that possible :heart:️
I can see it also a a girl with a big pink bow on its ear or something.

3 Likes

Thanks ! once I figured out how to get through her instructions lol it was pretty easy I had trouble figuring out how to knit 36 pegs on a 24 peg loom .
I thought the ribbon would make a cute addition to the rattle and yeah it could go on the head or ear they could even be made as pink , yellow , white or any color elephant .

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: but my attempt at selling anything falls flat always has lol the pattern is on utube for anyone to use including the one for the duck .

2 Likes

There are 36 peg looms. Maybe that was what she was referring to?

3 Likes

You could just list them and sell them to us. :wink:

3 Likes

Totally!!! What an adorable prop, or fun thing to send home with a baby!

4 Likes

No she states it is a 24 peg loom when I was knitting along and came up short on pegs I went back and looked again to see if I had been mistaken .
I found the written instructions and compared it to the video and managed to get it finished the video had me knitting more than required .
Knit 3 pegs knit next 6 pegs back and forth for ear for 16 rows then knit 12 pegs start next ear knit 6 pegs back and forth for 16 rows finish off with knitting last 9 pegs - comes out 36 lol confused me

3 Likes

Oh I see. Yes so you can .make certain parts protrude. I am terrible at following written directions.

2 Likes

I watched the video first and worked along then jotted directions down as I went so I could continue on then come back after I had got to the point where she progressed on to the next step .
However the pegs came out short lol so I thought oh well pudding I had jotted it down wrong but no she did in fact say what I had written down .
So after I got that far I wasn’t about to quit so I saw where she had written instructions so I used the video and written to get something akin to what it should look like :smile:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness…that is precious! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks !

2 Likes

I need one if you are selling! :wink:

3 Likes

No I haven’t planned on selling them I just wanted to share my newest project thanks .

2 Likes

Found this loom pattern, just in time for fall!

7 Likes

I found this just regular knitted babies, look a lot like the loom knit ones, but I just love how she tied the bottom to look like a sleeping gown.

17 Likes

Cute pumpkin! The babies are adorable!

3 Likes

Those would be doable just instead of doing the legs in the doll pattern for the loom do it straight around and use the draw string stitch cast off .

4 Likes

Need me some loom time :grin::heart_eyes:

3 Likes