I got a Knitting loom set

First attempt. Not so pretty. Modeled by Lavender WIP.
20181017_173847

10 Likes

First attempt is pretty good and your fast with it too congrats keep going .

2 Likes

Really nice !

3 Likes

Nice hat @TrinityCrystal

3 Likes

Thanks ladies! I may attempt another one tonight after I get all my ā€œchoresā€ done. It was pretty fun.

3 Likes

I love it!

I didnā€™t get a chance to knit again until last night. I waited until morning to take a picture, as I didnā€™t want to wake my daughter by going into her room for a suitable model. I ended up with a preemie hat instead of a newborn hat. I like the purl side better, but I donā€™t know how to make the brim roll the other way.

13 Likes

Good job ! I have made some that come out smaller also but no problem I have all size babies lol if you check you tube videos you can see how they do a turned up brim .
My directions would be a bit confusing most likely but it is easy to do you just knit your first rows until you get the length long enough that you can put the loops of your first row on the loom pegs on top of your working pegs and knit them together and finish the hat from there .

1 Like

Thatā€™s a perfectly clear explanation. Iā€™ll give it a try, thank you. (Edited to ask: Will that allow for a reversible hat? I love the look of the purl stitch)

1 Like

No but the brim will not curl and it gives it a good look why not just try turning the hat inside out ?

1 Like

Iā€™m still really new to this whole thing. Thanks for the pointers.

1 Like

I finished my second pair of pants I still didnā€™t put feet in them lol oh well that can be done later so Jakob has new threads :smile: .

14 Likes

You rock !

1 Like

I slipped a loom in the traveling box before I taped it up today!

7 Likes

Ooohhh! Excellent plan! I wish I was in on this box. :heart:ļøļø

1 Like

I cleared it with Ashley but I figured as big as this thread is someone will want it, even though its technically not reborn related.

6 Likes

Sure itā€™s reborn related. It can be used to make reborn clothes. Iā€™m sure it will get picked quick.

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s true!

2 Likes

Beg to differ reborns need clothes right ? also I like to differ :smile:

3 Likes

Lol, yes thatā€™s true!

1 Like