I got a Knitting loom set

I bet it is hard to make. I love all the knitted toys. I got a loom but don’t understand how you can do all that on a round loom.

2 Likes

Thanks ! this is one of the easiest toy’s to make and you don’t have to just knit round you can also knit flat on the loom .
In flat knitting you just go around until you get to the first stitch you made and turn and go the way you came lol .
Just keep knitting and turning for flat work like scarves or other things , I made this by the same technique for a cuddle doll I saw on video I will try to get that link and put it on here .

2 Likes

That is so precious. I think that is one of the cutest outfits I have seen. You are so talented!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Here is the link to the comfort doll pattern I used for that you can just add whatever you want and change colors to get what you want as long as you have the general idea .

4 Likes

You’re killing me!!! How adorable!!!

1 Like

How did you make the ears, they look complicated!

1 Like

Thanks !

Not complicated at all I went ahead and used crochet for the ears they can be made on the loom but I already knew exactly on them in crochet so that’s what I went with.
Ch 8, HDC in 2nd ch and in next 6 chs join to 1st HDC. ch 2 round 2 you DC in 1st 3 st and 2 DC in next one , 2 SC in 8 , 2 HDC in next and 2 DC in last 3 and join leaving a tail to attach them .

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been slowing down on my loom knitting and crocheting my arm keeps swelling and breaking out. Crocheted last night and this is what my arm looked like after

3 Likes

Yikes!!! your welcome however I think perhaps you should stop completely judging by your skin not a doctor but think they would concur.

3 Likes

I am going to talk with her next visit. So frustrating. This is the dress I made

13 Likes

Super cute!

1 Like

Adorable!

2 Likes

Yeah I would stay clear of it until you see her and what a beautiful little dress you made you must work well under pressure .

1 Like

Thanks!!

Are you allergic? I love your dress… your poor arm!!!

1 Like

@LillyBellesBabies Wow that is so so cute! You are so good at Looming. I better try to make some or I will be bugging you to no end, lol! Did you make that dress on the baby too? Thanks for posting the link to the dolls!

@PutABonnetOnIt I think you need to wear long sleeves. That may help. That dress is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks @AnnieSokay ! yes I made everything you see in the picture except for the receiving blanket and pouring the vinyl :smile:
And you have made a loom baby so you are on the way and can do one of these without any trouble at all just go for it .

2 Likes

I need some of your imagination creation, lol! :thinking::scream::smile:

2 Likes