I got a Knitting loom set

I can only share that by doing and putting it out there for people to look at so grab some of it work your own magic into it :sunny:

2 Likes

I love all your holiday parade pics!!! Especially the nativity scene :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks it was really fun to look back on them and have them all in one spot to look at LOL I am more prone to pose toddlers they just seem to have more going on in their little vinyl lives :smile:

2 Likes

I love the toddlers! This year I want to add one to my collection😀

2 Likes

You should I think unless I am miss counting I have seven LOL and have a couple more I have seen that it would be so nice to have :smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking that until I looked up the symptoms and I believe it is caused from tendon inflammation, I looked again and cannot find that information again. Going to try a compression glove til i see my dr next.

2 Likes

I would not want to stop either if I could make things that beautiful.

2 Likes

Those gloves are great! I wear a copper comp. gflove when rooting! It works wonders :grinning:

1 Like

I will be researching then Tom, I will look that kind up, thanks!

2 Likes

The kind I had had a football guy on the packaging… I forget who. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Mine had Brett Fahr on them I think lol

3 Likes

Yes!’ He is the one!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I sure didn’t spell his name right.Glad you knew who I meant. lol

3 Likes

Here you go it was shown in this thread earlier but bringing it forward for you .

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to watch it!!!

1 Like

No problem and I think you will find it very easy to follow I haven’t made this one as yet however I did look through the video .

1 Like

Lol it looks hard!!!

1 Like

Looks can be deceiving lol it is easier than it looks you have to get the feel for it but it is easy to figure out and the pause button comes in handy :smile: I know you can do it .

2 Likes

Yep pause and rewind over until you get each step before you continue on,…you can do it!!!

2 Likes

I am just a bit slow on responding on things lol I don’t have the messages or anything linked to my email so I just check in every now and then .
I tried it the other way once and it was jammed all the time so that lasted less than a day :smile:

1 Like