I got a Knitting loom set

I just put my 10 inch Emma together unpainted just to have on hand for sizing. Definitely not the cutest face I’ve seen😜

4 Likes

Just a bit pale too :rofl: but it will work for your needs .

2 Likes

Do i need a yarn needle? I guess I need to make sure I have all the supplies on hand before I start!

1 Like

@Nikkiroc you don’t have to use the needle, but it comes in handy. I use my crochet hook sometimes. They have some at Walmart. That Kitty looks fun to make.

2 Likes

As @AnnieSokay said you don’t have to use the needle but it comes in handy for assembly I prefer the metal one I have to the plastic ones that come with the loom sets .
I also use a large eyed embroidery needle for the features on the faces with yarn that I separate into thinner strands .
PS I tried the cat just to make sure it was as easy as it appears and you got this I will get a pic of my cat in progress .

2 Likes

Here is my cat minus the tail and assembly I added some different colors as you can see LOL but it is the same cat .

And I hold my loom as if a wheel in my hand like this so it is easier for me to maneuver the stitches .

1 Like

That does look easy enough! Can’t wait to see it finished! I’m going to try one after I finish another Loom Doll.

1 Like

It was fast too it would have gone faster If I had stuck with the one color but I wanted some speckles LOL I am thinking of using buttons for eyes .

3 Likes

:joy: My crazy kitty he is finished except for a tail and I haven’t decided what colors I want it to be but he really has a comical look about him I think something scared him lol

7 Likes

Wow your fast! I like your crazy cat!

1 Like

After I changed out his eyes and put on his tail He still looks like a crazy kitty but not a wild crazy kitty so I like him now too bad I cant keep him LOL gone gone gone that quick .
I do have his final photo :smile:

5 Likes

Where did he go? That was fast!!!

1 Like

My grandson who collects my knit items that he likes came through and poof hey Thanks that’s mine :smile: and off it went well I did get to finish it LOL
My knitting loom things don’t seem to hang around long if family sees them and takes a fancy to them it is easier just to give it to them well family what you gonna do .

4 Likes

You are a sweetheart :heart:

Came out pretty, I like the smaller eyes!

2 Likes

Thanks and agreed smaller eyes made a big difference I will use the button eyes again if I should make another one of the knitted toy’s .

3 Likes

Well some might see it as a push over :joy: but this particular boy is a connoisseur of my art he isn’t into making or playing with anything he just collects them .
So far in just the past year he has added a crochet banana in the peel , loom knit octopus , loom knitted bear and this wild kitty I believe that’s all but seems like there are more LOL

5 Likes

All of your grands and future grands will be begging him for one, lol!

2 Likes

I know this is not knitting loom related lol. But wanted to share the little dress and bonnet I made. My 10 inch sculpt is sporting it. I made it for my 12 inch baby when she comes!

12 Likes

Now that’s cute!

1 Like