I got a Knitting loom set

Awe, I bet she loves itšŸ˜

My first creation of 2019! And my first kitty, and probably my last lol

10 Likes

Ahhh cute ! Why your last ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a cute kitty why would you want to stop at one when you could have a litter ?

1 Like

She is a sweetheart, I know you donā€™t enjoy making stuffies, glad you gave a kitty a whirl anyway

My new baby out fit on one of Muffins sisters Puddin and a pic of the two together just for fun .

10 Likes

This picture is sooo cute! It looks like Muffin is about to cry in sympathy for her sister. The outfits are adorable.

3 Likes

Mine are still in their pouch :grimacing::joy:

4 Likes

I love this thread! I didnā€™t know I could make anything but hats! Now I am going to make sooooooo many things!

2 Likes

Thanks ! Yeah I had to share that one it looked that way to me too LOL

Now that is Adorable!!! :heart_eyes:

I store mine like that too, because yarn always tangle around them otherwise.

Iā€™d like a litter but I hate making the stuffies lol Thatā€™s also why she doesnā€™t have a tail, because I hate doing the little detail things lol

3 Likes

I may try making another just to be sure lol But Iā€™ll probably just end up annoyed :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been under the weather for the last few days, but @LillyBellesBabies those outfits are so cute on those babies. I have the quads, you make me want to paint them. I think we have a lot of the same kits but yours are painted already, lol.

@MilosMeadows that Kitty is cute now I want to make one and use button eyes, lol.

@Bec1273 my Looms are just sitting on a shelf but I am thinking about hanging them on the wall above my newly created yarn shelf.

@Kate canā€™t wait to see your chick!

5 Likes

Thanks @AnnieSokay hope you are back on your feet been a lot of that under something going on and we do seem to have a lot of the same kits .
I had three of them and painted them before I managed to acquire my Muffin so once she was painted I completed my set and went right into making outfits for them LOL .

2 Likes

Feeling much better! Thanks.

2 Likes

Good to hear !! I have been having issues causing a lot of stress so really havenā€™t been on much myself plus it got a little boring around here LOL

1 Like

Hope that stress goes away! We had a 5 minute blackout on New Years Eve and it has been snowing like crazy for about 5 days with more to come. They say that this much snow is unusual for this area this time of year. I love it though, I havenā€™t seen this much snow in years it is beautiful, lol!

3 Likes

where are you?I want more snow!

1 Like