I got a Knitting loom set

I am in Grants, NM! I will take a pic for you tomorrow, lol! @CarolinaCuties

1 Like

Yeah I could go for some all clear and fabulous but I have to breathe so donā€™t plan on holding my breath but Thanks .
We havenā€™t had snow so far just rain and very cold and dark my kind of snow is the kind that comes and is gone by the next day :smile:
I have been iced in and snowed in before so not what I want at all just like to see it come down get enough to make snow ice cream out of it and let it be gone.

1 Like

I think we will be snowed in tomorrow, lol!

1 Like

Itā€™s been snowing here too, but as soon as the snow stops it rains and it makes my puppy sad :rofl: She adores the snow surprisingly for a scrawny beagle haha

2 Likes

It better not rain, that would be a mess in the High Desert!

1 Like

It is beautiful, but I shoveled my last pound of the stuff before moving to California in 1972.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind being snowed in for a couple days.As long as the power stays on.I just open the window blinds and watch it snow while I paint.

2 Likes

Well enjoy your snow LOL been nice talking to you again hope you keep feeling better it is time for me to hop off again night .

1 Like

Good Night! @LillyBellesBabies

1 Like

I used the 8 peg loom for a premie. They fit really snug, but the best fit so far compared to other looks I have tried

10 Likes

Good job cute set !

Adorable!

1 Like

So So adorable!! <3 Please share on the type or brand of yarn you used. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awe so cute! @Ruth
@CarolinaCuties here is your snow pic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Click on the pic twice to get the full effect, lol!
5 Likes

I dont remember the brand because I threw the packaging away, but I got it on sale at Michaelā€™s and because it was not real thick, i doubled up the yarn using two strings to knit instead of one.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been a bit under the weather so Iā€™ve been Working on this hat a little. Just got the pompom attached this morning. Itā€™s made from some leftover silky yarn I had laying around. I love the way it turned out. The pompom needed trimmed a bit but my scissors werenā€™t sharp enough. Iā€™m going to have to get a new pair.

Here is Ellis trying it on for size. I think it suits him well. :wink:

13 Likes

I love this baby and this hat!!!

1 Like

Thank you Nikki! :heart:

2 Likes

Fantastic hat and baby !

1 Like

Speaking about babies I am such a bad mamma after two years I have discovered this cry baby will take a pacifier she has been crying for two years :rofl:

10 Likes