I got a Knitting loom set

2 more little hats done. 1 newborn and 1 preemie. I’m really gonna have to stop looming and work on some dolls. :joy:

11 Likes

Cute! @Kate I feel the same way. I’ve been Looming not Reborning too. I want to make a Diaper Cover and a Hat with 2 pom poms some booties and mittens. That would be a cute set. I need more Yarn. :thinking: :wink::smile:

2 Likes

I have found you can do both it is just slower root awhile loom awhile root awhile loom awhile paint a while loom awhile :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Just add sewing awhile and crochet awhile its me ! I am multitasker !

3 Likes

I sew a little and can crochet too. But lately all I do is Loom. :scream:

2 Likes

Okay so it can be addictive :smile:

2 Likes

Yep ! Really ! :smile:

2 Likes

These are amazing

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

@Nikkiroc. How are you doing with the looming? I haven’t gotten one thing done or even close but I have purchased more yarn and looms. Have you figured it out yet? I am painting twins though lol :rofl:

4 Likes

They’ll need hats. Get going. I want to see.

4 Likes

I’m thinking it’s not for me. I just don’t enjoy it lol. It’s hard for my hands. Probably will gather the receipts and get retuning the stuff. The looms I bought from amazon I’ll gift :gift:

2 Likes

Awe sorry it didn’t work out for you!

1 Like

I just watched a little girl loom like crazy. I feel so stupid. I think I did the same as she did but every time I wound the loops the bottom one that goes over the top would get very loose. I’m trying the 12 peg loom. Frustrating!

3 Likes

I haven’t been to get yarn yet!!! I was so sick for weeks that I got behind in everything… finally catching up on housework and laundry. I haven’t been out to stores in weeks!!! Hopefully soon. have to try this!!! Let me know how you like your flower loom :rose:

4 Likes

So glad to hear you are feeling better​:heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you’re feeling better! Sounds like what I had last January through feb :frowning:

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were a soapmaker! I just visited your shop. Any idea when you might be restocking?

3 Likes

Thanks Kate!! Yes, I’ve been a soap maker for about 18 yrs now. The rest of my stock is on clearance until gone. If you’d like pictures of what I have left I can send them in a PM…let me know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad our Princess is back and feeling better!
@Vanniek I hold the yarn between my first and second fingers and let loose as I wrap. I hold it like @LillyBellesBabies Hope that helps.

@LillyBellesBabies pic
loomer

3 Likes