I loooove chubby babies!

I love chubby babies too! Two of my favorite sculpts are Libby and Fei Yen. I love their chubbiness!

2 Likes

I’m working on a Libby right now! I wish her features were a bit softer, but her limbs are some of the nicest that I’ve seen!! :smile:

2 Likes

I love those chubby babies very much…!!.:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Aww, so cute! I love the Sugar kit SO much more than I thought I would! I should post mine too.

1 Like

Aaaaw, that’s Bibo, my all time favorite.I absolutely love the limbs on this baby.

1 Like

SUPER Chunks…
Just images from around the net, but would make killer reborns

This one reminds me of Crystal

I want this one in a kit lol
http://static-img-a.hgcdn.net/Media/_640x360/BHG136_tubby-toddler-eating_FS.jpg

Any my favorite chubby reborn…(drum roll)
http://www.bebaby.it/shop/images/bambole/polly.JPG

15 Likes

OMG, those babies are too cute!!!

1 Like

Those real babies are the cutest things ever! And the reborn is pretty adorable too! :wink:

1 Like

Love Celeste limbs but can’t tolerate that horrible mouth, can’t even look at it yuck.A new head would be great on that body.

Love Libby have made 2 so far and have a 3rd sculpt to do, her feet are sooo cute with the curled toes.

6 Likes

Sorry ladies, but I think they are not “chubby” they are obese and will grow into obese children and obese adults. There is nothing attractive or funny about child looking like a shar-pei. OK for dolls but the real babies are being primed for diabetes and other obesity related problems, that is just too sad. :frowning:

I love chubby babies too. We do not have any chubby babies in my family, but I do have a Libby that I painted. Here is a WIP picture. I did finish her, but I do not have any pictures uploaded. She was close to the first I ever painted.
[URL=http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/jennykreborns/media/baby7a_zps357ef9d5.jpg.html][/URL]

4 Likes

I think Luna will slim down once she starts to crawl. My brother is a Health nut. Trust me… There is nothing fun to eat in his house. She is still only breast feeding.

4 Likes

I was a skinny chicken when I was born so my mom stuffed me til I was a sack of potatoes…seriously I have a pic where I look exactly like crystal!! I went through a chubby kid phase but now I’m normal. :wink:

3 Likes

Celeste is so snugly!

2 Likes

I don’t know - my daughter was fat like that as a baby and now as an adult and even having her own son weighs in at 97 lbs and eats everything she can get her hands on!

6 Likes

My oldest was my chubbiest around 6 months. I breast fed her the longest. She is now a 73 lb, 12 yr old… lol. She is very skinny. My 9 yr old weighs more than her.
Also my super chubby niece that I posted a pic of then deleted is 3 now and thinning out… I think the weight is an issue when they are older like 5 and have rolls… not as non-moving (much) babies. :heart:

6 Likes

What on earth are they feeding her???

2 Likes

Yes, babies before they start moving need to have bit of fat, but these babies, are obese, and to get them like that means that they are most likely fed wrong food. Experts seem to agree that eating habits are formed in the first few years of their lives. I once knew a baby whose parents thought she was just so lovely chubby. At 18 months her legs were so fat she could not bend them; she did not crawl! When she was 6 months I saw her eating whole bar of chocolate.

I was talking about these babies; they are not healthy:

http://static-img-a.hgcdn.net/Media/_640x360/BHG136_tubby-toddler-eating_FS.jpg

Hmmm…well I think we all have our own opinions and no offense, but sometimes those opinions are better left unspoken. This post was about “LOVING” chubby babies, not a debate on health conscientiousness. If this post were just about reborn doll kits then that’s one thing, but some of these photos are of forum members babies and grand babies so please be mindful when you start getting all preachy on what YOU feel is the right or wrong way for someone else to feed their baby and what future you believe they’re setting their baby up for. It’s not for us to criticize.

9 Likes