I need reborn intervention

I think that i need help. I custom ordered a little boy saskia from this artist. And she posted this little girl Saskia for sale. I couldn’t resist. i simply fell in love with her and had to have her too. I guess i’m having twin Saskias and living off of ramen noodles this month! We really need a reborn addiction help group. I have 20 kits and keep buying new reborns instead of making them! It’s so addictive, but i’m so happy.

30 Likes

Ummm…you DO realize where you are, right??! :laughing: We will help you right into the poor house so you can join the rest of us! :smile: Welcome, come right on in!!! :wink: :smile:

And congrats on your new babies! :heart_eyes:

You’re HAPPY and that’s what counts :blush: There are worse things we could be addicted to! :smile:

20 Likes

Lol! Nicely said :joy:

3 Likes

But she is so cute!!! So I can’t blame you!

5 Likes

This rabbit hole is deep and crowded with lots of us eating ramen noodles and playing with babies! As long as it makes you happy, it’s a good life. I’ve never seen anyone pushing anyone else up and out the hole at the top so they could go to rehab, it’s much more fun in here! Your baby girl is gorgeous!

8 Likes

Congrats on your new babies!! She’s a cutie! And yes, you will get no help from us on the forum… we are all enablers! LOL :smiley:

5 Likes

I don’t smoke do drugs drink very very little and work every day. If reborn doll kits is what I spend my money on I think I’m doing pretty good. They should send everyone at AA meeting and rehabs to us we could teach them about addiction lol.

6 Likes

Hahaha I’m like that with Saskia, too!! I have a zombie Saskia, recently ordered a custom Saskia and saw another Saskia I love (and would buy if I had the money). I love that Saskia kit!

4 Likes

Hey where is the little boy Saskia photos? this little one is super cute,I see why your eating Ramen. Oh just add a few veggies it will seem healthier, but as for your addiction, SORRY we are all addicts here. Bunch of crazy doll ladies bwha ha ha.:laughing:

5 Likes

That baby is beautiful! I can see why you had to have her :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, at least we have each other, right?! We’re all good here! :blush: :smile:

6 Likes

Remember I’m the one with 65 kits in my closet to make and keep seeing and buying new kits. Maybe we should buy stock in Ramen noodles too!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I need a kit intervention, so I would say… keep buying :slight_smile: LOL

3 Likes

totally agree… I work hard so I can spend hard :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He was a custom so I’m still waiting on the photos. She is posting them tomorrow. My little boy’s name is going to be Valor. I’m still deciding on a name for my girl, who will be here tomorrow! I will share pictures of Valor with you when she posts him. Since he is a custom, he’ll probably just be in a onsie. the artist makes the clothing a surprise unless you buy one of her premade dolls.

Buying stick in ramen? Between us and college students I think you may be onto something.

1 Like

I love Saskia, I never get tired of seeing the different ways she is painted. I think I need a boy too!
I eat Gluten Free so these are the noodles I eat, lol!

ricenoodles

5 Likes

Oh can’t wait to see him.Clothes aren’t important because you know we all go out and buy , buy, buy. So many cute clothes and then the sales of baby clothes mo money mo money, stock upon that Ramen cause we aren’t able to pass up clothing either .:scream:

1 Like

I work at walmart, and I know the lady who works in infants. She lets me know when stuff goes on safe. It’s annoying that it has to be on sale for 24 hours before I’m allowed to buy it, but…I honestly doubt that anyone keeps track of that.

1 Like

I have pictures of my little boy saskia to share now.
I can’t wait for these two to be together.

5 Likes