Idts 2019

Who is going to the doll show in Orlando in June? Is anyone planning on taking any classes? Anyone going to the banquet?

2 Likes

I’d go! I can get super cheap flights to Orlando from here. Are you close?

1 Like

I’m :pray:t3: to go!! I’m only 1.5 hours away! I didn’t see any classes I would be interested in, unless they added since I looked.

1 Like

I’m thinking about it. Never been to that one. Anybody have any insight? I’d like to know how it compares to Rose in terms of size, number of vendors, etc. i know Rose has more reborns.

1 Like

Esther! I would love to see your dolls In person!! And so many I admire!

2 Likes

I live in Orlando so only about a 20 minute drive for me! I bought tickets to the banquet and also trying to decide whether I want to do the baby shower as well.

5 Likes

Thank you so much. You should definitely come on one of the two days. :blush:

1 Like

20 mins? You’re super close. Im 3 1/2 hours away.

I’m definitely going to try!!

I wanna go. I’ve been looking at airfare for the last month. Trying to find a reasonable rate. Then I gotta find a hotel to stay at. My best friend that lives in Kansas is gonna meet me at the hotel.

Mee Too! I would love to meet everyone from this forum and their creations in person! I am planning to go, or at least I’ve got my vacation approved for that time :blush:
I didn’t signed for any classes.

2 Likes

Ladies I can get a round trip flight there for $90! If anyone is going that would be staying at the hotel & would want to split a room for a night or two, let me know. I believe they are $150 per night. I would stay from late Thursday night through Sunday flying home Sunday.

2 Likes

I would love to attend classes but I don’t have the time and money. It would just be a day out for me lol But I would so love it. I’m afraid I would want to buy dolls :scream::rofl:

1 Like

I am afraid that I will leave with a few bears, as is is International Dolls and Teddy show :rofl:

3 Likes

I love bears much more than dolls lol I know, it’s not the norm. :rofl:

1 Like

We are driving in from Georgia! I am not teaching this year. Just going to have fun but I also will be at table 101 with a few babies.

4 Likes

Can you compare it to Rose ? I’m trying to decide which one to go to. :slight_smile:

You better stay away from there. It’s both of your passions in on place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Blissfulbabies and @colee1970 have been to both as visitors, they may be able to help

2 Likes

You’re a bear lover? Have you seen Dave’s (reborns. com owner) other site? Bearpile??? It is so neat. Those artists amaze me!

3 Likes