Idts 2019

I fell in love with this silicone baby, She was entered in contest and I hope she will win tonight. Her artist is Alejandra De Zuniga

11 Likes

@jubileej :heart:

2 Likes

“Meets future self “ :laughing: LOL keep the pics coming. :slight_smile: I like to see what’s happening!!

Amazing felt dolls from Russian artist Anna Potapova. They are light as a feather, however can stand on it’s own without armature as they balanced so well. Outside and inside is felt, hair is a silk. Small one cost $300, and I didn’t ask about the price for the bigger ones.

6 Likes

Look at this Frida from another Russian artist Anya Anderson

8 Likes

It was great to meet you too Yelena!

1 Like

Here is the best and unbelievable part of IDTS for me. I was drooling over one baby Gertie the whole day. Her artist from New Zealand didn’t feel well and pack early.

So while I was working on my husband that we’ll have one more ‘daughter’ not reborn by me, I’ve decided to buy her tomorrow. My husband still trying to talk me out of it as he likes me to reborn her instead of buying already made one. He said that he’ll buy this kit as a Christmas present for me without understanding how much LE sold out kit might cost. At evening we are going to a banquet dinner and I AM WINNING GERTIE KIT!!! I was literally crying from happiness! GERTIE decided to choose me!!
Sometimes Universe works in the most mysterious ways!

18 Likes

How awesome is that, so happy for you!

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s GREAT! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

YAAAAY! You must have some good karma!

1 Like

@YelenaRey so exciting!! It was great to meet you :hugs:

1 Like

OMGosh, how perfect for you Yelena!

1 Like

Yes, it was great to meet you too. This is another funny story. I knew that Rachel @ellakabella should be at banquet dinner, and after missing Valerie @Vanniek at the show, I didn’t want to miss to meet Rachel. So before doors to the ball room were opened and we all gathered at the hallway I started to go from one young girl, who would remotely remind me Rachel’s picture, to another asking them if they are Rachel aka ellakabella. None of them were Rachel. Luckily Rachel found me herself at the dinner table! Sorry for not so good picture as it was dark there, but here is Rachel and I.

10 Likes

Yes, you should!! Baby Avi had a HUGE popularity. Everyone was taking his pictures. People were asking where is my booth :rofl: . We had a blast!

Here is my Avi with Angie @anjsmiles

9 Likes

One of Angie’s @anjsmiles adoption’s moment

9 Likes

That is absolutely amazing!!! I’m so happy for you! :heart:

2 Likes

Nancy Latham 2019 Dolls award ceremony at banquet dinner

and lucky winners of silicon babies - it was a one winner at each table!

Dinner was exquisite!

5 Likes

That was a first time when I saw an hold silicone babies. They were represented in large varieties from exquisitely done to not so attractive

My favorite silicone babies were from this sculptor and artist from Mexico. The larger babies are $5,000.00. The first one in pictures (which is my favorite) was sold.

BTW, @GabriellGuna, your shirt ‘I still play with dolls’ was a huge hit! I’ve got so many compliments on it! :blush:

And some other silicone babies:

10 Likes

Other dolls:

8 Likes

Sure wish I could go!

1 Like