If you could own ONE ptototype baby - which would it be?

Sunshine Marita Winters for sure <3 <3 <3

1 Like

12 Likes

Oh my, yep that is definitely a dream baby!

1 Like

@Reefbubbles she just melts my heart! All her babies are gorgeous but this one is so extra!

1 Like

I need to go look at more of her babies!

1 Like

Yes!!! romiesdollstudio.com

3 Likes

OMG. I want ALL those babies @Shara.

2 Likes

@Ruth I know!!! Me too… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Going to look now!

2 Likes

Thay are stunning! I love oversized knitted outfits on them also!

1 Like

Gorgeous, love the eyes!

1 Like

Milou Wosnjuk reborned by Beatrix Schroeder. I think he looks just like my son when he was newborn. My heart lurches every time I see this baby. I would probably pay the prototype price if I could convince whoever has him to sell him now.

5 Likes

I have two orphans that I just recently bought. The are not well known sculpts I guess but I love them because I love quirky and unique sculpts. I have Libby Marie by Lydia Yee and reborned by Blue Fairy Babies and I have Kenai by Ina Volprich reborned by Kerstin Foppe. I changed Kenai back to a girl as Kerstin originally planned. I was searching ebay when I was bored and found both for very low prices. s-l400 s-l400%20(2)

2 Likes

I have a special place in my heart for redheads so when I saw this sweet baby I wanted her! Absolutely precious. :heart:

8 Likes

A Hollmann Hollis baby

11 Likes

Anything by Angela Plicka. Camilo sculpted by Jorja Pigott is really sweet and must be fun to dress since he’s so big :scream::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Any kit that she has done. I would love to have.

1 Like