Interest in travelling pants again?

I’m in! I did the last round

1 Like

No smokers and I’m in!! :hugs:

1 Like

When would it start? I’d loved to do it but I’m traveling soon.

I think Traveling Box is SOOOOO much fun!!! Please count me it👍🏻

1 Like

What do you consider a new member. Not asking for myself as I have been a member for years but it might help clarify for others. If I missed it somewhere in the thread, please just ignore me. Lol

1 Like

I.believe the rule last time was you had to be a member for at least a year

I’m still waiting for the Canadian traveling pants to start up :confused:

3 Likes

We need to look back through the old threads to make sure there aren’t any important rules we are forgetting. The rules were there for a reason. Things like if you take a kit, replace it with a kit. I think all rules were placed after mistakes were made from not having rules in place. :grimacing:
One year was the newby rule. Then we tried a newby box. Just read through that thread to find out why it was a bad idea. Apparently the one year rule was necessary, or at least better vetting of any newby allowed in. A lot of us did great. But a couple of bad seeds nearly ruined the whole batch. :confused:

4 Likes

Well, I might be the only one here… But I don’t think this “no smokers” rule is fair at all. YEP, I’m the smoker. However, I think there is a BIG difference in just being a smoker (or even living with someone that smokes) and smoking IN your house. I smoke OUTSIDE. I understand not liking the smell of smoke. Hell, I don’t even like it myself. I would also like to add that I participated in the last round and as far as I know there were no issues with any of the items I added to the box. As a matter of fact some of the people saying they hate smoke were the ones who chose the items I added. This topic was also brought up in the past and dealt with a bit differently but I just had to throw my 2¢ in.

1 Like

I mean no smoking in the house…nonsmoking households. I guess I should have clarified what that means to me.

4 Likes

I got ya @Katinafleming I completely understand. I just had to make sure everyone knows that just because I smoke doesn’t mean all my stuff smells like an ashtray. :wink: Like I said, I don’t like the smell either. It is a stinky habit that I hope to break one day…

2 Likes

I’d like to join!

Me too. I don’t think it’s gonna happen though :frowning: I certainly can’t start it, I don’t have enough stuff to fill a box with. I don’t even think I have enough stuff to really play the game, so I probably couldn’t participate anyway.

This what @taylorsgirl said above about it starting @RebornReflections

-Ok its going to be a few weeks till i can get everything together. I will set up a list once i do that for everyone who wants to participate. I have lots of stuff to sort and choose. Im aiming to have the first box sent out beginnng of August.

Sound good?

3 Likes

Wow. Ok.

Beginning of August is the rough start time. I have to sort through things.
If you are travelling i can add you to the bottom of the list so the box gets to you later.
Must be a member for at least a year.
US residents only. Sorry but international shipping is too much.

No smoking. Sorry.

If you take a kit. Replace with a kit of equal value. As in. Dont take a cassie brace kit and replace it with a BB kit.

Yes! I’m in.

1 Like

Seeing the previous post in this thread, I’m wondering if there was a breach of some sort in the server. Nevin did say that we should remove any personal info from the forums… is this a factor in his deprecation thread from yesterday?

3 Likes

Don’t click on the link in this person’s post. It may be a virus or something nefarious.

2 Likes

Flag away like y’all do with other kinds of posts. Lol This person is up to no good… this is either spam or a virus.

2 Likes

I ordinarily wouldn’t flag anything in the forum, but this could actually be harmful to other members so I’ve done so at your suggestion.

3 Likes