Is Anyone Else Bothered By Tibby's Head? Please Share Your Tibby

I have Tibby as one of my kits to be painted. I decided to assemble and dress her up just to see how she looks.

Firstly, wow she’s a big baby and has funny shoulders as if she’s doing body building.

But the one thing I have the biggest problem with is her forehead. Where I come from that is called a four head.
I’m still new to Reborning. I had a plan to give her an afro but geez it’s gonna make her head even bigger. Does anyone else have a problem with her head?

Please share your finished Tibby. I need to see her in different images.

Thank you

1 Like

b45011a9b9e94ad00ae9c878dbb4b5a2e97b995f_1_374x500
Here’s mine. Yes she has a noggin for sure and her head is squishy on the sides when rooting and makes the sides difficult. I love her all the same, she is my keeper and turns out wonderful in my opinion. Go for it !!!

12 Likes

She is such a cutie. And she doesn’t look that tall in the pic. Awwwww you did a beautiful job.

1 Like

Yes! too big!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Here’s my unpainted Tibby chilling

I can’t wait to paint her but I don’t even have the extender ring for my convection oven. They are not sold in South Africa.

8 Likes

Awww…look at her in her Sunday best. She looks so sweet. Is that rooted hair or a wig?

@aclovly is yours rooted or wearing a wig?

Thanks! It is rooted human hair.

1 Like

Rooted human hair

1 Like

Thanks !!!

Wow! Ladies… And how long did it take you?

Oh yes @aclovly you mentioned the sides were squishy when rooting.

I had the kit and was a bit turned off by the forehead. I ended up selling or trading it. I’ve seen some really beautiful ones though.

1 Like

It took me about 8 long hours.

1 Like

Seemed like forever, lol. A few weeks off and on though. I work full time, so rooted when I could, That was also my first experience with human hair and it was a bit different.

1 Like

Your hair looks amazing !!!

1 Like

@lollipop_cradle, if the was the haha!:joy: button I would laugh but I feel you. At least for Caucasian babies or mixed abides you can have bangs.

Wow @evelyn that’s only a day. :clap:

@aclovly, I can only imagine how you anticipated to finish her. You also did an excellent hair.

2 Likes

My Tibby became my grandson at 2. Here he is with his baby sister.

12 Likes

Not in a day, 2 separate days.

1 Like

I love Donna Kay’s Tibby as well. She minimised the forehead well.

s-l300

22 Likes

Not too bad. It’s still quick for that head.

1 Like

He’s also quite a cutie. I love him. I can see he’s also rooted. How long did it take you?