Is Anyone Else Bothered By Tibby's Head? Please Share Your Tibby

Since this topic popped up, I am back to admire your Tibby once again, @gail. I really need a little bo peep now as a keeper to display somewhere in here. :blush: I’ve been looking at costumes and can not find any even close to being as nice as yours. Did you make it or have it made? What about her hat?

1 Like

Now I am wanting Tibby!! I love the long hair and bangs on her :slight_smile: I have a Ton of human hair, which I am planning for BB crawlers, if I ever get to them. What size rooting needles would be best for human hair?

I’m working on rooting Tibby now… she actually will have bangs, I brushed them back to take a front face shot to show my girlfriend…

Rooting in long suri alpaca hair and will trim it once its all done… (about 1/2way done so far!)

3 Likes

Not my pic! She is pretty cute too!

tibby

9 Likes

She is cute, I saw this one during a search the other day

I like this little curly top!

1 Like

Oh she is so cute. That wig suits her

Can you please share your finished Tibberton?

Oh indeed she is gorgeous. I love the hair.

1 Like

Oh my she is so beautiful. She even looks familiar. I think her cheeks look like my niece’s cheeks. :joy::joy:

Here she is all grown up. I just noticed she has Tibby’s forehead now.

11 Likes

Your niece is beautiful ! And I think it’s a perfect match !

1 Like

@Sony72 as soon as my 1 year old daughter can outgrow being clingy to me. I can’t do much with her as she cries when I sew on my machine. Painting would be another story.

@Leabelle, thank you.

1 Like

8 Likes

Gorgeous (Tibby) toddler! :two_hearts:

She’s amazing. I also love her skin tone.