It takes all kinds of people

This is so beautifully written. Thank you for taking your time and making the effort. This has truly moved me. This relates to interactions with people in many different settings.

2 Likes

@Gabriell, you are so good at putting stuff into words. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! So well put! The one thing that I didn’t see addressed (it’s possible I missed it) was that we are all different ages, including minors. I think that it’s really hard for everyone to separate the kids that scam and are a nuisance, from the ones that are just here for the same reason we all are. It’s hard when fun things such as giveaways and for sale posts are restricted to 18 and up. I get it, but I wish people would consider the side of the good minors. And I totally understand wanting parental permission. That’s perfectly reasonable, but exclusion can really hurt sometimes even though I know that people rarely intend for that to happen.

Thank you for making this post! It’s so amazing!

4 Likes

For those that are new or just folks who aren’t sure what to post where, if you click this button (red arrow) then click on the individual categories (green arrow) it lists guidelines for each category and I think some etiquette as well. If you are bothered by something, it might be best to PM them first. Sometimes people are just new and need someone to kindly show them the ropes :blush:

4 Likes

This is so true. I was like that when I first came and I am still not always sure if I should start a new thread or post on one. I guess from this I should just make a new thread! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In addition to @LisaLynn educational mage for those who does not know, you can choose how important post to you - click on the rectangular button under ‘Bookmark’ button and choose what applies to you.

4 Likes

Okay. I just learned something new and I’ve been here for years.

5 Likes

I’ve muted a few times, lol!

3 Likes

Very well put.

1 Like

Reborn artists should take responsibility for what we are producing and putting out there. We should ALL strive to make the best reborns we can, and I think most are. When we encounter someone who is out of line and intending to sell an obviously inferior product, they should be called out.

I’m not speaking of a “first doll” or something learning how to reborn, I’m speaking of someone who apparently has no desire whatsoever to improve their skills and make a decent, quality reborn, and intends to market their product anyway - in other words, an obvious scammer. JMHO

1 Like

Well said.

3 Likes

I feel ya. I think we have a responsibility to ourselves to have some artistic integrity. Scammers live in a whole other universe. I still call them out and the argument is always the same because they don’t care. They know they are bottom feeders and that is just the way it is. For me it is arguing with drunk monkeys. Still I persist because that is how I am made.

There are so many here who just love making the baby for the joy of it, they are not hung up about it, if someone buys a baby and they can make two more bonus but meh…they will just keep making them because it is relaxing and enjoyable, and that is awesome, I love it.

It takes all kinds.

BTW…I hate scammers.

6 Likes