Just started Brittany ♥️

Her arms are baking, lol this is just after a vein blue mottling layer (so not much to see yet). I’m super excited about this kit! I know I’ll never get near the prototype pictures but I absolutely fell in love with her BECAUSE of those photos… I just hope to do her justice.

Hi Alyssa! I saw that you were doing Brittany and just had to see how you were doing with her :blush: I also loved her pictures of prototypes and chose her for my first and only doll to date.

Please post pics when you finish her, I’m not on here much due to my ailing Mother right now…but I’d love to see your version…:heart_eyes:

Here is a pic of mine…

.I’m trying to get a Fairy started…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if "life wouldn’t get in the way! :roll_eyes:

Have a Great time With Brittany! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

@GypsyRoss, she’s beautiful! Yes, I will post more of mine once I’m a bit further along. I’m in a bit of a funk so I haven’t been doing much painting.

I’m sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she’s doing better…?

Thanks on Brittany ~ :blush:~ I just loved doing her! Mom is better! And I just started a Fairy! Once you get going , You’ll get addicted!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i can’t wait to see your version! :heart_eyes:

Keep us posted! :kissing_heart:

I’m working on brittney too hopefully my rooting needles come tomorrow

She’s precious!! Ugh, the very idea of rooting scares me, haha I shall have bald babies for a while :joy:

Good, I’m glad to hear about your mom!
A fairy, how fun!! They always look super cute :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve just gotten in a bit of a funk shrug I’ve got Brittany going, I stripped and started to repaint an Ashley I did (she was my second baby). And I’ve got Dominic asleep and awake waiting in the wings. I’m not happy with my Brittany right now, she’s too pale. I’m starting to think flesh 08 is just a little too pale to use most of the time :thinking: I don’t know. But whatever I decide, once I get out of my funk I will have my pick of babies to work on :joy:

I just got back into the swing…you’ll get there! hang in there~Stay positive, I’m rooting for ya! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: