Kenzie grew hair

Last night kenzies hair finished “growing”…its not perfect but thats fine by me cuz she is a keeper baby :smiley: i did give her a mini haircut…i didnt want to take too much off. Her hair is soooooo silky soft!!

33 Likes

pretty! can’t wait to see her assembled

1 Like

Thank you…I sorta jumped the gun a bit…i still gotta finish all her creases on her limbs…lol

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That hair looks absolutely delicious!

1 Like

Wow great job!!
Looks so natural!

1 Like

LOVE that hair!!! WOW!!!

1 Like

Love it! I want to pet her! Haha

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see her all together, she looks great from what we can see of her face.

1 Like

That hair looks great! But her head is the size of a small planet. How long did it take you to do all of this?

1 Like

She took me a while due to the fact that i work full time and im just tired all the time…so if i estimate probably a combined 25 hours give or take over the span of a few weeks.

2 Likes

WOW, @melcurll that hair is Gorgeous!! What a super job you did on rooting it. How long did it take you and what brand of hair is it, it looks stunningly beautiful?

1 Like

Thank you ladies!! I think i will be sticking with newborns…lol and surprisingly i only broke one needle and it didnt even break while rooting…i went to stab it into my pillow so i wouldnt lose it while i took a drink and it snapped…lol

Thank you Lynn!! The hair is Angela’s Premium Mohair. My rooting is a little pluggy cuz i just dont have the patience to micro root…if i tried to micro root her huge head it would probably take 5 yrs…lol

1 Like

She is so cute and her hair looks great to me !!!

1 Like

@melcurll, I actually like a fuller head of hair, so do not mind a couple of hairs per hole.

1 Like

Even with more hair per hole it looks good. Looks like you got some awesome mohair there.

1 Like

Awesome to say the least!!

1 Like

Angelas premium mohair!! Never got tangled at all and there was barely any waste

1 Like

Looking great ! Very natural.

1 Like