Layette box round one deliveries 😁

@dinokc. This one’s for you. :slight_smile:
PNG

3 Likes

Can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Thank you thank thank you dinokc. I love it it’s beautiful. That gown and headband is awesome.

It felt like coming home to a Christmas present. How FUN!

14 Likes

This is beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She looks like a royal princess what a beautiful layette!

2 Likes

She does. I wondered how hard it was for someone to find something lacy frilly girly. She did a great job.

2 Likes

The first Reborn I made I wanted a formal frilly gown I ran in large dept store after large dept store, ran my legs off did not find anything like this. Went to babies are us and finally found some. Now they go out of business. This is beyond adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m glad you like it😊Christmas at home is what I hoped for lol n I was super nervous, bc I’m not used to buying frilly things, even though I’ve raised 5 girls lol, but it was so fun shopping for you. I knew what I was looking for, so I had my friends daughter make it for me. She’s 9 and so talented. Thank you for modeling it💗

5 Likes

I LOVE homemade I will treasure it love the story behind it. Wow 9!

3 Likes

Nice! @babymaw Oh my goodness how adorable and made by a 9 year old? We need her information, lol!

4 Likes

Yes, she’s been sewing since she was 6. She started with pillows and transitioned into everything lol. You can find her by looking for OliviaMarieDesigns.

4 Likes

Look what came!

6 Likes

I am soooo excited thank you @evelyn

2 Likes

Hope you like it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am absolutely over the moon in love! I am going to post some pics now. This has to be seen in person to really appreciate just how pretty it is!

2 Likes

So I received an adorable sleeper, onesies, diapers, kitty Snuggie,pacifier, bracelet, dress set included diaper cover, headband, sandals, blanket, porcelain ballerina

17 Likes

Glad you love it! It was so much fun shopping for you! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You nailed it so perfectly this is all so my style! Did you make that gorgeous set yourself?

2 Likes

Those sandals :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No I didn’t, I do know how to make the headband and sandal however. I made the bracelet especially for you!

4 Likes