Layette box round one deliveries 😁

Awe! I’ve been meaning to ask you, how did you do the bassinet with that curtain? I love it! @dinokc

2 Likes

I actually found it on fb marketplace while I was up waiting for test heads. Love at first sight.

3 Likes

Oh, I thought it was something I could do. It is so cute!

2 Likes

You could definitely make your own @AnnieSokay. I use to have one on my bed but it was a lot bigger, and mesh-like. Heres a pic I found online that shows one pretty good. Just a hoop with whatever fabric you want hanging on it kind of like a curtain would work. The pic probably explains it better than I can lol

You can google baby crib canopy for more ideas
6 Likes

What an adorable theme, great layette set!

1 Like

So many beautiful items, and a talented crocheter!

1 Like

I think we get so busy and excited we forget the note.

2 Likes

I agree the new baby needs to take all these cute items for a test drive lol!

1 Like

@babymaw It was one daughters bday, took my puppy to vet for snip snip, another daughter started a new job, and grandson got his drivers license. I am a stay at homemaker Grandmother, lol!

@hyelah1990 I don’t want to hang it from the ceiling. I found a 70’s port a crib. I need something portable to be able to move around the room. I’ve got my thinking cap on and am going to google. Thanks!

5 Likes

Glad you like it. The headband is hand made by me and when I saw the shoes in the store I couldn’t leave them. I actually brought the shoes first before anything else.

3 Likes

It’s detachable so I’m sure it can be done. It is like a half hoop on top.

1 Like

I got ya now :+1: I’m sure you can figure something out.

1 Like

The head band is adorable -great job - my grandson said that was his favorite but he didn’t want to wear it :joy::joy::joy:- thanks again -it’s all so cute​:heart:️

3 Likes

@dinokc @hyelah1990 I could do something like this and hang a hoop on it.

5 Likes

That would definitely work!! I’ve been looking and trying to figure out ways to somehow clamp an arm to the bed (if that makes sense) Same idea as your pic but connected to the bed somehow so you could move it around all as one piece.

2 Likes

Like this!! (Not my pic) But would something like this work on the crib you have @AnnieSokay ??

3 Likes

No, its an aluminum porta crib and is on rollers with a net that zippers on top. Taking a pic my internet is slow. Hopefully it will download soon.

5 Likes

I used a hoolahoop with my kids beds some years ago, but it was from ceiling. Maybe attach a thin aluminum hoop to the stand

2 Likes

Ok, (how cute!!) how about this or something similar…

2 Likes

I picked up a really large embroidery hoop at good will and used 1 half of it.

1 Like