Layette swap discussion

I have enjoyed shopping for my secret person. I felt like pretty woman with an arm full of bags :shopping:

3 Likes

I’ll be finished by Monday. I think we should all let our dolls model our box items in a picture so everyone can see what we got.

5 Likes

Should all of our items match?

1 Like

I don’t think it has to be matchy matchy, lol!

1 Like

I don’t think it has to match but I’m doing the matching complete outfit thing.

2 Likes

A matching complete outfit was what I had in mind…all the items blending together for a complete daytime outfit and a coordinating onesie or sleeper. Blanket and a few accessories that blend with both.

5 Likes

Zulily has some cute outfits today at great prices. I just bought one for my box recepient and several for me. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll leave this here!

4 Likes

IKR!!!:shopping::shopping::womans_hat:

1 Like

@Theara whenever my family wants to gift me I always say make it reborn related, or I’ll take clothes–just in the size baby.
My family will be like this when I walk in the door one day soon. I’m sure of it.:rofl:
download

8 Likes

It really bothers me that if I die soon or still have as much stuff when I die they are going to think I was a crazy person.

7 Likes

Right there with you @babymaw😂

4 Likes

I’ve got all my stuff bought, except a blanket…I’ll work on that tomorrow

3 Likes

Last night I came to the realization that my babies own more clothing than I do. :rofl: If that isn’t embarrassing, I don’t know what is. Not that it stopped me from spending another $50 at the Carter’s sale, of course.

7 Likes

Yes!!! I have a few nice church outfits. But all my day to day clothes have holes. I look like a homeless person. But my babies look pampered. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I look like a hobo too. I live in the fashion capital of America so it’s embarrassing lol.

3 Likes

T shirt, jeans, tennis. What else do I need, lol?

6 Likes

All the stuff? :rofl::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

heyyy, you’re missing leggings/stretch pants. Can’t do art without them :rofl:

3 Likes

Right?! Gotta have the stretchy pants :joy:

3 Likes