Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

These 3 are who I am currently working on. It’s slow going and I need to get my booty in gear and finish them.

25 Likes

They are beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!

I have been busy with work, my 2 beautiful foster babies and starting a business. I left my job and I’m back to reborning :blush:YAY!

He is a WIP. I couldn’t wait to put him together.

21 Likes

Love him!

1 Like

Just have to finish rooting the back of big joe’s head and then I can assemble. Couldn’t resist setting her up on a blanket to get an idea of what she’ll look like!

12 Likes

I’m glad to hear good things about this hair. I ordered some a little over a month ago figuring for the price it was worth trying. I never received it so I just emailed her and she is resending it. The customer service is good, can’t wait to try the hair.

1 Like

Rooting. Ugh.

19 Likes

My pretty baby girl! I don’t know if I can sell her lol

21 Likes

I wish I could do this!!! This looks amazing!

1 Like

19 Likes

Beautiful job!! It’s terrible. I’m rooting a 15.5” head. I’m so tired of how mundane it it. I’m elbow deep in auburn red hair lol

12 Likes

Max

17 Likes

What does he need? More mottling? More blushing?

It’s looking great, though!!

She is beautiful! What sculpt?

He is so precious!

Riley

1 Like

Wow! You are getting more and more advanced in your rooting. Funny how people can feel so different about things. Like weeding my garden. Most detest it, I find it fun and meditative. Same with rooting. Hang in there you are on the home stretch!

3 Likes

23 Likes