Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Your baby and your rooting looks beautiful!!:heart_eyes:. What hair is he/she rooted with?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m using Angela’s in the back and I might get brave and try to root alpaca around the face :slight_smile:

1 Like

More work on the Tibby Twins - I’ve been so busy with other doll projects, I finally got back to them. They still need to be wigged, get some eyelashes, and some eyebrows.

14 Likes

My latest 2 finished Ashley and Skyler (Skya)
They both have prisma hair that was then painted over to add depth and texture.

16 Likes

Decided to try painted hair on my Max:)
Base layer done

20 Likes

Aw they are so so sweet!

1 Like

Looks great so far!

2 Likes

I decided to start painting Summer Rain’s hair!

33 Likes

No way!! You would never know that is painted!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I had to drink a glass of wine to even attempt it, but I’m so glad I got the nerve to try!

2 Likes

@Alypants Amazing! Especially for the very first doll - triple amazing! obviously you are natural at reborning. Now I know why even your first eyebrows came out so good! :heart_eyes:
Buy looking at the photo I assume you used paint, not pencil, correct?

I love it !!! Very realistic, good job !!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I really enjoy the hair! But I’m anxious to see it finished. I’m using GHSP in the pre mixed brow brown.

2 Likes

Finally got this little one assembled. She’s 3 month Joseph’s head with grant limbs. I’m still waiting on her dress to arrive so in the meantime I put this little vintage dress on her. (Phone pics don’t show all her details)

23 Likes

I love her with those limbs!!! I wasn’t a fan of the original limbs

3 Likes

Thanks, good to know. I use GHSP brow brown for hair too.

1 Like

@Bec1273 She looks so lovely with those limbs! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love her with the different limbs!!

2 Likes

Right, I thought it was rooted, nice painted hair.

2 Likes

I love her as a girl!

2 Likes