Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Looks lovely!

Madeline by Jannie de Lange boy (ready made toddler, now sold)

(my kitties are waiting for that new prop…LOL!!!)

17 Likes

@Alypants, I still cant believe you are a beginner. That is some of the best hair I have seen. Is that paint or prisma pencil?

1 Like

@RabbidBunnies I like the rounded head. I am going to try to stuff my to look like that when I get to them.

1 Like

That hair looks amazing.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to see her completed

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s genesis paint. Once I get this layer done, I may add a darker shade for some dimension.

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t want to spam you guys with all kinds of boring pics, but her hairline got switched. I felt it didn’t flow with her soft spot. The lighting is terrible. I will probably continue to post pics in my Summer Rain thread from now on if you guys want to join me for the ride!

17 Likes

If I was you, I would not touch it any more. It’s amazing just like that ! Very realistic !

1 Like

@Bec1273 Reborning goals. I would love to get color like that!

1 Like

Looks great with these limbs!!

1 Like

Thanks! For this baby I mostly followed Lara Antonucci’s Milk and Honey tutorial I got from Dolls by Sandie.

Spam us! We love the pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I am probably going to heat set this part, then finish the back. I will probably play around with some shading, but at least I can wipe it off if I want this back!

3 Likes

Light at the end of the tunnel

25 Likes

That hair’s really thick! You sure there’s a head in there somewhere? lol

2 Likes

My Tobiah’s eyes came in today and I couldn’t resist popping them in and snapping a picture. Her hair is a bit further along than it was with the other hair but as you can see, this hair suits her much better :slight_smile:

25 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

custom order Bonnie by Linda Murray, going home to Mommy and sisters in Japan (Mommy always requests very pale skin and masses of black hair )

25 Likes

I love her, @NancyW! She’s beautiful.