Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I had to heat the vinyl on my Andres limbs, and cut the hole bigger with scissors. You could try the same with the head

ThS5 looks great!

Starting this girl today :slight_smile:
Sharlamae by Bonnie Brown

13 Likes

Thank you! I really took my time on it, I spent 3 whole days going between rooting Smilla and painting his hair. It will be lightly rooted over but I think it would be fine on it’s own too.

2 Likes

This my African American Tracy by Donna Rubert. His rooting is come along very well so far. He will be for sell😉. Sorry for all that hair on him but his hair will be cut and trimmed once I finished his rooting.

16 Likes

She’s pretty, Kim! Lovely colors and complexion! I have this kit and can’t wait to get to her.

1 Like

They’re adorable!! I love that little redhead. :heart_eyes:

WOW!!! That looks great

So creative! Looking forward to seeing him done. :blush:

1 Like

I’m seeing boy right now too. With hair and a hair bow, I might change my mind. :joy:

1 Like

He’s looking good.

He’s a cutie.

Great painting! I see both, depending on the clothes. Love her/ him!

2 Likes

I can see girl here. Sometimes it’s just eyelashes and hair that can change things. I was a baldy until I was over a year old and everyone thought I was a body , even in a dress!! :joy:

2 Likes

@anon81835189, I also have a rooting phobia. I keep saying I am going to try on the next baby, then when it comes time I back out. I am just now trying to get the hang of rooting the eyelashes, but even they are not as easy as everyone says they are. Your baby is looking beautiful!

2 Likes

My first A.A. in progress. It’s dark here sorry about the light

18 Likes

@Harmie you are doing a great job!

@anon81835189 I have been practicing on an arm, but not going too well… I dont think this phobia will ever go away, but hair looks so awesome on the babies I want to get up the courage to try so bad.

1 Like

He/she is coming along good for your first AA baby!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! I have stressed more over this little one than any baby yet! Color correction, keeping it even etc. Almost chickened out and stopped at biracial lol

1 Like