Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

She is absolutely gorgeous I love her, everything about her! She looks like she is ready to play!

1 Like

Oh no look out, maybe you are having a hormone surge :joy:

1 Like

I love her!!

1 Like

She’s so cute!

1 Like

She’s lovely and her hair… :heart:

She’s lovely !

1 Like

Beautiful, boy or girl?

1 Like

@RebornsbyZebra Aww, another gorgeous baby! I want to buy her too!

1 Like

The 22mm eyeco eyes are perfect for Tobiah. I used Chuck hazel.

I notice a lot of Tobiahs look spaced out. The eyes need to be turned in a little…and also, I think a lot of people are overstuffing the head, resulting in a wall eyed baby.

16 Likes

He’s adorable. He could be the straight haired twin of my Tobiah. :heart_eyes: Don’t you just love everything about that kit?! :heart:

1 Like

They probably overstuff them to hold the eyes in because the sockets are so deep :wink:

I loved all but the eyes…it just won’t take glass eyes but the Eyeco polyglass fit much better.

1 Like

I want Tobiah!! She’s super cute!!

1 Like

She’s gorgeous! She’s got a big head. lol. Keep going…you’re doing a great job!

1 Like

She is so beautiful I love her skin tone!

1 Like

I really feel like she could go either way, I do have a perfect girl outfit for her though

thank you!! <3

@YelenaRey you are not the only one that wants to buy all the babies haha…I feel the same way! They are all so adorable!

3 Likes

This little sweetie was born last night. Full photoshoot might be posted later…I don’t know though. She doesn’t have eyelashes. I rooted them and then didn’t like how they looked so I pulled them out and I don’t have any fake ones right now. IMO she looks fine without them but if she doesn’t sell I’ll put some on her. I need money to buy her layette, I had a buyer back out last minute on another doll so now I’m stuck until he sells. I could put Tinky together and sell her as is, but I really was hoping to root her and my supplier has already dyed her hair for me so I would feel bad.

18 Likes

She’s really cute!

1 Like