Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you!!!

Flesh 02 has rosy undertone mix that with a touch of purple 01 and a layer of that you’ll be surprised lol

5 Likes

Love you tones! :heart:

1 Like

Wow!!! Thank you so much I’m going to try that!!!

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions! I appreciate it @AnnieSokay @RebornsbyZebra @PutABonnetOnIt @evelyn @jeanhai @specialmoments @DollyPardon @YelenaRey

4 Likes

thank you! I wasn’t going to preorder her either, but them got a custom order for her. She is smaller than my usual toddlers, but a cute kit :slight_smile:

One word @DollyPardon…AMAZING!!!

1 Like

love them!!! they look so real <3 great job!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Ruth and @NancyW! I’m getting ready to assemble my last two and they can all get shipped out tomorrow.

Next task: Clean. Don’t know about everyone else, but I have to routinely stop just to put my room back together. Seems like my desk explodes every time I assemble… then again, it looks like that while painting too. :grin: I guess I’m just a messy worker.

4 Likes

I just finished up Maggie’s little nest. The fabric I used on it and her outfit match Lyla’s sheets on her bed. I think it will be sweet in her room. I think I am done now…unless I decide to try and make some little booties. :smile:

32 Likes

You really did a great job with her. Love her nest as well. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. It was a fun project!

1 Like

@Phassell what a cute idea for a little bed !

3 Likes

Thank you. With her being more of a stiff heavy baby I thought she probably wouldn’t be held or cuddled so much. I thought she needed a sweet little bed to stay in.

3 Likes

I am always amazed when people post pics of their work rooms… mine looks like a bomb went off in it, most days LOL

5 Likes

she looks great! Love all the little things you made

1 Like

Looks straight out of a magazine, gorgeous!

1 Like

Worked on these two babies the last couple days:) Azalea and Maia- slowly coming along

27 Likes

They’re gorgeous!

1 Like

@Phassell Oh my goodness! That is incredible! Please share how did you do that nest. :heart_eyes:
Her little mommy will be so thrilled!

1 Like