Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Lol wouldn’t that be an excellent news story though :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm maybe sales will increase with some publicity like that! It would be nice of you to sacrifice yourself for our community!

1 Like

Once I sell a few dolls I’ll be right there :rofl: I don’t think 56 cents will buy a plane ticket :rofl:

1 Like

@Mommarobin you are making me want this kit!

Thank you:)

Perfect skin tone! I think boy or girl:)

1 Like

Feeling pretty proud of this make. It’s for an artist who commissioned this and an outfit for a baby girl. Tomorrow I get started on another artist’s commission for the Rose Show. :grimacing:

25 Likes

Adorable:)

1 Like

Wow, this is so beautiful, looks like an expensive boutique outfit!

1 Like

@mdurant1 So cute! The way how you hold her/him on the first picture I though it’s an elf or a fairy LOL

4 Likes

Boy

I’m waiting on her body…then I’ll be putting her together!

1 Like

It’s a beautiful outfit! I need to get at my sewing machine again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PaperCityDolls, thank you so much!

@PutABonnetOnIt, thank you, I’m glad you think so! She sent me several boutique images for inspiration, so I’m happy to have achieved that look!

@YelenaRey, ha, I see how you could think that! Ana would make a pretty cute elf baby!

@Mommarobin, you should! Join me and @Tessa in our reborn sewing adventures!

3 Likes

@mdurant1 Wish I could sew like that!

1 Like

Had to share the girl’s outfit too! Thank you all for your kind words!

23 Likes

Very pretty!

1 Like

My 14 month old sleeps in one of these in her crib. It was handmade in Ukraine! Shipping was pretty pricey but I love it! I bought the toddler size. Maybe it will pop up as one of my photo props next baby! I wish I could make one but I don’t sew. I only knit and spin :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gorgeous! All of it! Love the nest! My real baby has one :smiley:

I see boy but I always wait for the hair and then decide :wink: