Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

check ebay, called lace up leather walkers

1 Like

Thank you!

@DollyPardon and @anon77773884 thank you so much! I don’t know why, but I am wanting to use some of my vintage baby clothes for this one so I am doing laundry for a doll :rofl: I don’t even like to do laundry for me!

2 Likes

That hair looks great!

1 Like

Adding details to these girls tonight:)

20 Likes

I love your Maia! I need this sculpt lol

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! She’s so tiny! I call her spaghetti arms;) she has little noodle arms. Think the lips may be a smidge too dark? I went over them with flesh but I’m still not sure- I ordered her from macphersons but Truborns has them also:) at least last time I looked

1 Like

Your welcome:)

1 Like

I love preemies! They’re my absolute favorite to do. Especially after the nightmare that has been 3m Joseph lol I love her lip color, they look perfect for her skintone and so soft and real! I’m not a collector but I’d buy her from you if I could lol
I’d be buying mine from macphersons. I’m in Canada and can’t afford the shipping from any place in the US unless it’s a custom and I can’t get it elsewhere. Also customs fees suck so I avoid buying from the US :rofl:

2 Likes

I did 3 mos Joseph- ONCE ONLY! He is too big for me. I like newborn and preemies also. After dinner I’m back at the paint table- so I’ll try to leave her lips untouched! Sometimes I drive myself crazy trying to make things just right. You should get little Maia- I think she’s only a release of 500 WW!

2 Likes

I will try to get her. It depends on if I can sell some dolls or not. I don’t have a job right now so I only get money for kits when I can sell a doll.

1 Like

Do you have a favorite preemie sculpt?

Blessing Winters is my favorite that I’ve painted but I like Maia more!

16 Likes

She’s precious!!

1 Like

Thanks! I painted her almost 2 years ago so my style has changed a lot

1 Like

I like her soft skin tone:)

1 Like

Thank you, I really loved her! She went to a little girl for Christmas. I kept her for a year which I never do, but she was so charming that I fell in love.

1 Like

I fall in love with certain blank kits and stay too scared to paint them!

1 Like

Cutie! What sculpt is this?