Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

@Peachtree You did a GREAT job on her and should be so proud of yourself! She is incredible! :heart_eyes:

Any suggestions on how to make her look a little more preemie? What washes?

Not the best light today.

17 Likes

@PaperCityDolls WOW! That texture is AMAZING! And the coloring is spot on. You have to teach me!

2 Likes

My first ever attempt at sculpting. I thought I’d try an alternative as it should be more forgiving. At least that’s what I’m telling myself - any mistakes must be intentional, right? Lol. Still a long way to go!

14 Likes

Reminds me of a Hobbit.

1 Like

@Bec1273 I like it! Just add big pointy or floppy ears - and I am your customer!

1 Like

I have 2 weeks to get her done :scream:

15 Likes

17 Likes

She is cute, love her hair!

1 Like

What a cute face!

@pattyabe I have a soft spot for Asian babies :heart_eyes:

My baby boy just needs his head attached. He needs magnet and lashes, then he gets his head. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

26 Likes

Such a cutie !! I love his golden tones

1 Like

Oh that hair! Wonderful work!

1 Like

My kimberly im working on.

22 Likes

22 Likes

Thank you! It’s easy peasy:) just mix Look Alive Medium with Thick Medium- start with half and half till you get a texture you like.

1 Like

Finished hair on this tiny nugget:) here’s some cell pics of my finished Maia- he is still nameless at the moment.

22 Likes

Stop making me want Maia :rofl: I can’t buy Maia but I want to so bad and you’re not helping lol he’s so cute!! Can’t wait to see his finished pics!

2 Likes

I know that feeling! I saw one on eBay weeks ago and had to buy her:)

1 Like