Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you!!!:sparkling_heart:

Love it! Very soft tones!

Where do you get such long hair?

I buy all my hair privately. check locally, with salons to see if they sell haircut hair, it is the best and finest (but very costly)

Nancy, I have another question for you. Where do you get those adorable toddler shoes? Especially the pink ones. They remind me of vintage baby shoes from the 60s and 70s when I was a kid.

Finished my Big Joe. Mama wants her as a girl. I will be taking nice pictures soon but holy crap is this kid BIG. And so heavy. I need to get a weight on her but she’s so heavy :rofl:

I made a little more progress on my awake big Joseph as a girl. I think I am the world’s slowest hair painter, but I am 3/4 of the way!

I think it looks great!

GORGEOUS!!! Wow @jennyk

Oh my, @jennyk. Love!!

WIP , custom order, Lilly by Regina Swialkowski… now her Mommy wants twins, so Lilly will wait with me, while her sister is “born” :slight_smile:

check ebay, called lace up leather walkers

Thank you!

@DollyPardon and @Simone thank you so much! I don’t know why, but I am wanting to use some of my vintage baby clothes for this one so I am doing laundry for a doll :rofl: I don’t even like to do laundry for me!

That hair looks great!

Adding details to these girls tonight:)

I love your Maia! I need this sculpt lol

Thank you!

Thank you! She’s so tiny! I call her spaghetti arms;) she has little noodle arms. Think the lips may be a smidge too dark? I went over them with flesh but I’m still not sure- I ordered her from macphersons but Truborns has them also:) at least last time I looked