Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

The outfit- the blanket- that sweet newborn face- the lighting and mood in the pics- just perfect! He looks so sweet:)

2 Likes

Spending a lazy day rooting Azalea again- her head seems so big after rooting little Maia!

12 Likes

Ahh thanks! I am definitely going to use these ones for his my nursery page. I wanted to get him something special and he’s going to the tippy top of Maine, so the whales are fitting!

1 Like

Rooting is awesome too, but that skin texture is the bomb!

1 Like

More WIP Lena (doing Lena with Katie Marie limbs)
ready made, now sold
needs face detailing work

14 Likes

Thanks!!

She’s a beauty:)

1 Like

@RabbidBunnies I used a ‘dotting tool’ with a round metal ending which came with one of the set cosmetic brushes. If you need, I’ll take a pic when I’ll get home or find that order on Amazon.

4 Likes

Oh nice, I received one of those with mine too. Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful skin tones!

1 Like

Beautiful babies!

1 Like

I think he looks wonderful. This is one of my favorite sculpts. He is a hard one to find the right eyes but I really like what you have chosen. I don’t think he is dolly looking. Dress him in one of your beautiful knitted outfits and he will be perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you

I did add 3 more mottling colours …I’ll post pics soon. I Ike it better!

1 Like

So cute💕They’re looking really good.

1 Like

Thank you!

I would think a purplish-red mixed with some burnt umber would bring them into the color scheme nicely. Maybe someone who knows lots more than I do about AAs can help more!

1 Like

She’s so pretty

1 Like

Eloisa WIP

19 Likes

@Mommarobin love her!

1 Like