Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

That baby is perfection!

1 Like

Omg I’m obsessed with this little cutie I think this kit will be my next purchase

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Hardest baby I have ever painted.

29 Likes

She is beautiful!

Omg what a cutie!! What sculpt is this?

Very nicely done! I actually didn’t realize there’s no lashes. Looked past that at the overall beauty.

1 Like

Adeline by Ping Lau. She and Sansa could be nearly identical twins.

Yah your right! I love her coloring. You did s great job on her complexion. Will she be rooted?

@Smbirch I love her, she is my 3rd one and I am not tired of painting her :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes. I am going to let her “grandmother” have a final look over her paint before I seal it and start rooting. She is a portait of Baby Kathleen. I would not have been half as successful without help from this forum!

8 Likes

She turned out lovely…awesome job!

She is so beautiful your hard work has really paid off. Customs can be like that sometimes

@Peachtree You did a GREAT job on her and should be so proud of yourself! She is incredible! :heart_eyes:

Any suggestions on how to make her look a little more preemie? What washes?

Not the best light today.

15 Likes

@PaperCityDolls WOW! That texture is AMAZING! And the coloring is spot on. You have to teach me!

2 Likes

My first ever attempt at sculpting. I thought I’d try an alternative as it should be more forgiving. At least that’s what I’m telling myself - any mistakes must be intentional, right? Lol. Still a long way to go!

13 Likes

Reminds me of a Hobbit.

1 Like

@Bec1273 I like it! Just add big pointy or floppy ears - and I am your customer!

1 Like

I have 2 weeks to get her done :scream:

14 Likes