Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

16 Likes

She is cute, love her hair!

1 Like

What a cute face!

@pattyabe I have a soft spot for Asian babies :heart_eyes:

My baby boy just needs his head attached. He needs magnet and lashes, then he gets his head. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Such a cutie !! I love his golden tones

1 Like

Oh that hair! Wonderful work!

1 Like

My kimberly im working on.

20 Likes

21 Likes

Thank you! It’s easy peasy:) just mix Look Alive Medium with Thick Medium- start with half and half till you get a texture you like.

1 Like

Finished hair on this tiny nugget:) here’s some cell pics of my finished Maia- he is still nameless at the moment.

21 Likes

Stop making me want Maia :rofl: I can’t buy Maia but I want to so bad and you’re not helping lol he’s so cute!! Can’t wait to see his finished pics!

2 Likes

I know that feeling! I saw one on eBay weeks ago and had to buy her:)

1 Like

Just one sale and I’d be able to but I just can’t. I feel like by the time I can buy her, she’ll be sold out. That’s happened with a lot of kits for me so I wouldn’t be surprised

1 Like

Oh no! I bought her thinking that also- people either like her or not- so maybe enough people won’t like her and you’ll get one:) I missed out on Quinny years ago and still look for her at a reasonable price- NOT gonna happen for me though!!

We’ll see. I’m not super hopeful because it’ll be awhile. My last doll took 8 months to sell. One of the ones I have here is already at like 4 or 5 months here so I haven’t sold much recently. Just custom orders but the only one I have remaining is a small payment on Big Joe, so I won’t even have enough for a kit.

1 Like

He’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Awesome rooting!!

Love this :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve got to get a Kimberley! She’s beautiful!