Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

He’s just beautiful!!

Wow. Beautiful and great painting on the hands. Looks soo real

Looks like a good fit to me.

So my custom big Joe’s mama wanted to see a comparison between her baby and a newborn. Smilla volunteered and just LOOK at the difference! This kid is seriously huge! Smilla looks like a mini doll compared to Joseph lol

Thank you:)

That’s a BIG baby!

Thank you:)

She hurts my back just to carry around for a minute lol I like Smilla’s size, she’s so petite. She’s probably my favorite baby in forever. She looks so pink in the bad lighting but she isn’t really lol

I’m almost ready to varnish…but I just feel like I’m missing something. He looks so dolly. What do you think?

Thank you. I’m still waiting for his bigger eyes to arrive. That is why he still look scare :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have you tried turning his eyes to one side? Sometimes that helps. I think he looks ok. Some people like them to look a little dolly. I think it takes them further away from The Uncanny Valley. I thought my Gracie was hideously dolly, but sold pretty quick.

First curl!

She’s sweet:) what size is she?

She’s newborn, 19 inches. She needs her sleeves rolled up on anything long sleeved though because her arms are short lol

Couldn’t resist to put him together after I baked his ‘stars’ and before doing his nails:
so here he is, my starry enlightened boy (as well as my problem child - not at his fault, just because his momma didn’t know what she is doing) with his blue Pandora cat :slight_smile:

Do you think I should order yellow eyes for him? I personally like him with the human eyes, but not sure what is better for the character.

I see girl

If you are keeping him human are ok, if selling I would use Avatar eyes.

I’m still having trouble finding the right needle for my Delta Dawn hair.

image|666x500](upload://lEZRGBQf1oZm4IML3urLUKBGE1e.jpeg)